Truckers, lets see your rigs!

If I ever built a glider it would either have an acert cat or a 12.7 series 60.....either one would be worked over a bit

A good running 12.7 is impressive and they're usually pretty reliable

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

I'd be on that yellow one like a fat kid on a cupcake. That's a beautiful truck

With the head on its a tight fit, looks like there is a difference in cabs among w900a models depending on what engine they were built with.

null_zps154e4e87.jpg

Well I turned in my two week notice at the dump truck company Thursday night. I have a close friend who owns a hot shot company hauls car's out of the rail road yard in Nashville mainly to TN, KY, & GA dealerships. Majority of his runs are only in TN & KY he's home every night in his own bed bringing in bank every week.

He's been practically begging me to come work for him for almost a year because he wanted a dependable hard working driver. He currently has 3 drivers leased to him and his brother running a spare truck at the moment. When he, his wife, me, & my fiance set down to dinner to discuss me comingo work for him a few weeks ago he upped the anti.... he wants me to come be his right hand man and help him manage and grow the business. I couldn't say no to that and 4 digit pay weeks. :rockwoot:

Currently we're all going to be running 1 ton's with Kaufman low pro trailers, but I hope to work us up to small road tractors in the near future. My last day at the dump truck company is Thursday the 5th, I'm getting married Saturday the 7th, and when we get done with our honeymoon in Gatlinburg the following week we're going to pick up my new 43' triple axle Kaufman in North Carolina. I'm very excited to see what we can do with this business! :rockwoot:

This is my friend's set up. Early 99 F350 2wd 6spd with a late model 99 7.3L & 43' Kraftsman triple axle.
522473_448259155221973_586634658_n.jpg

Last edited:
With the head on its a tight fit, looks like there is a difference in cabs among w900a models depending on what engine they were built with.
Chit a Volvo mechanic would kill to have that kind of room to work in!:nail:
y8ade3uh.jpg

Here's a Volvo, notice how the greasy mechanic gets to do half the head work from inside your truck. Gay'er than AIDS!

Last edited:
Well I turned in my two week notice at the dump truck company Thursday night. I have a close friend who owns a hot shot company hauls car's out of the rail road yard in Nashville mainly to TN, KY, & GA dealerships. Majority of his runs are only in TN & KY he's home every night in his own bed bringing in bank every week.

He's been practically begging me to come work for him for almost a year because he wanted a dependable hard working driver. He currently has 3 drivers leased to him and his brother running a spare truck at the moment. When he, his wife, me, & my fiance set down to dinner to discuss me comingo work for him a few weeks ago he upped the anti.... he wants me to come be his right hand man and help him manage and grow the business. I couldn't say no to that and 4 digit pay weeks. :rockwoot:

Currently we're all going to be running 1 ton's with Kaufman low pro trailers, but I hope to work us up to small road tractors in the near future. My last day at the dump truck company is Thursday the 5th, I'm getting married Saturday the 7th, and when we get done with our honeymoon in Gatlinburg the following week we're going to pick up my new 43' triple axle Kaufman in North Carolina. I'm very excited to see what we can do with this business! :rockwoot:

This is my friend's set up. Early 99 F350 2wd 6spd with a late model 99 7.3L & 43' Kraftsman triple axle.

When ya upgrade get a trailer like this. They're the cat's meow imo.
http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=3496353

ezesaren.jpg

One of D&B truck sales new gliders with one of our overhauled 625hp MXS engines and Eaton reman trans.
From my Not-So-Smart phone

Congrats! good luck! sounds like an ideal job!