Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I'd like to see more pictures and details on it for sure. That is one of my favorite trucks.

du8a9ude.jpg

Vinny Diorio, Rollin Transport. There's a lot of pictures of the orange and gay truck around, he's got a couple other very cool rides as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

du8a9ude.jpg

Vinny Diorio, Rollin Transport. There's a lot of pictures of the orange and gay truck around, he's got a couple other very cool rides as well.

To me there is a couple things I don't care for on that truck but I really like it.

One thing I don't think I'll ever be able to do is pick out a paint scheme for a truck...

Lets talk wheelbase... What's your guys opinion on a good working length? How much is to much?

Last edited:
To me there is a couple things I don't care for on that truck but I really like it.

One thing I don't think I'll ever be able to do is pick out a paint scheme for a truck...

Lets talk wheelbase... What's your guys opinion on a good working length? How much is to much?

I wouldn't do some stuff the way he did but it was pretty cool and original back when he first built it.

I wouldn't do some stuff the way he did but it was pretty cool and original back when he first built it.

Oh I still love it. There is just some things I can't do on a truck. Not having cab lights is one.

Having driven a 310" wheelbase truck, I felt like it was easy enough to maneuver

With me having the thought of keeping the truck able to do local stuff I was really thinking 290 was gonna be my max.

With me having the thought of keeping the truck able to do local stuff I was really thinking 290 was gonna be my max.

You won't notice the difference between 290 and 310, but you would between 260 and 310. It will also depend on the truck you buy, a KW at 310 will be more noticeable than a Pete it's more about the truck you start with then the wheelbase itself.

It'll be a 359 or 379. Probably go ahead and keep a 36-40" bunk on it. All in all I'm thinking 270-300"
I don't think it would be wise of me to do anything over 300" with my plans when I get one.

If you go with a 379 wheel base won't be a big factor, they have a good turning radius from the factory. The 359 on the other hand it will be more noticeable, IIRC with the hood design it gives you a larger turning radius like a W9.

If you go with a 379 wheel base won't be a big factor, they have a good turning radius from the factory. The 359 on the other hand it will be more noticeable, IIRC with the hood design it gives you a larger turning radius like a W9.

? My 359 turns about the same as any 379 I've driven. W900's are terrible.

If your 359 was upgraded to the 379 gear box then, yes, it will drive very similar but the factory steering box on a 359 is absolutely horrible.

If your 359 was upgraded to the 379 gear box then, yes, it will drive very similar but the factory steering box on a 359 is absolutely horrible.

Then all of the ones I've driven have been upgraded. The worst turning truck I've ever driven was a 2000 900l with a 235 wb followed closely by an 88 379 with 265. My 85 with 260 wb turns pretty good and I'm reasonably sure its a factory box.

The 359 that I've spent the most time in was absolutely the worst turning truck I've ever been in.

The 359 that I've spent the most time in was absolutely the worst turning truck I've ever been in.

I dunno, I've driven 3 enough to say Ive really driven them and many others loading and unloading and I've never really thought they were that bad.

My W9L with a 244" wheelbase is about the same as my 379 was at 265"

Back