Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I was turning a corner and the road gave out. 700 bucks later I was back on the road.

Darn cheap roads now a days! Glad you're ok the pic looks worse than it actually is.

Yeah it was BS....
.but whatever, truckin will resume as normal on monday

Heres accert for ya. Not sure if I out these up before or not. but guys wanted his rig dynoed. for a base line after he did a bunch of mods to it. dialed 838 RWHP.

Attachments

• c15 838hp.jpg
    c15 838hp.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • c15 838hp 2.jpg
    c15 838hp 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
On a separate note, I was reading about a 2013 Dodge 5500 a guy converted to a SRW and put a pickup bed on it along with Kelderman air ride and a bunch of other cool mods. Got me to thinkin, has anybody ever seen or heard of a pickup with air ride on the cab? It's got my wheels turnin...

On a separate note, I was reading about a 2013 Dodge 5500 a guy converted to a SRW and put a pickup bed on it along with Kelderman air ride and a bunch of other cool mods. Got me to thinkin, has anybody ever seen or heard of a pickup with air ride on the cab? It's got my wheels turnin...

How would you manage the nose of the truck?

Pirate has a pretty huge srw build in one of their threads

From my Not-So-Smart phone

They now have air ride suspension factory thanks to Ram. Told a guy I know who was showing off his new GMC pickup that it won't be long before they integrate air ride seats.

That was 838 rwhp after he monkeyed with it. But that was just the beginning he said.

I saw the dodge 5500 build on a dodge diesel site. Guy in Alaska. Looks cool.

When you delete or disable the IVA's it completely changes the nature of the engine, especially if you are running a single turbo file. I saw where a guy did back to back dyno runs, one as an acert and one as a normal setup, he dropped around 20psi of manifold pressure and gained HP on the de-acerted setup.

When you delete or disable the IVA's it completely changes the nature of the engine, especially if you are running a single turbo file. I saw where a guy did back to back dyno runs, one as an acert and one as a normal setup, he dropped around 20psi of manifold pressure and gained HP on the de-acerted setup.

I don't doubt that at all, but the notion still stands that more power can be made with the devices in place than without. Someone only needs to take the the to tune them.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Kind of assumed this would be the last term a RR engineer would use.:poke:LOL

lol it made me feel uneasy using it lol. Haven't done it yet and I'm not looking forward to when it happens. My step dad derailed 18 coal cars and blocked off a town once. It caused like 1.6 million in damage