Truckers, lets see your rigs!

yjuqupy8.jpg

Roger, I never really knew the name for those lol

I have a set of those "chino or gauncho or gaocho" whatever you want to call them getting ready to go on my 01 379 with a 48" flat top bunk. I was thinking of pointing them straight out...what do you think? They are 8". I just put a set of miter cuts on my day cab @8". Love those. Its got an n14 and with a load pushing the jakes it could wake the dead. The 01 has a 550 cat 6nz, how loud do think it will be with out a muffler?

Our 6NZ is pretty mellow with the straight 7's, its loud, but not like my E model is, I've had a headache for a week straight now

I have a set of those "chino or gauncho or gaocho" whatever you want to call them getting ready to go on my 01 379 with a 48" flat top bunk. I was thinking of pointing them straight out...what do you think? They are 8". I just put a set of miter cuts on my day cab @8". Love those. Its got an n14 and with a load pushing the jakes it could wake the dead. The 01 has a 550 cat 6nz, how loud do think it will be with out a muffler?

Pictures of both and no muffler on the 6nz. It won't be that bad.

For the sake of your own sanity, at least put a resonator on it

I like a nice tone, and being able to use my engine brake in/near town, I can do neither of those right now lol

I like a nice tone, and being able to use my engine brake in/near town, I can do neither of those right now lol

Yea unless I see a sign I'm using mine... Now if their is a sign, I'm SOL because they are gonna hear it.

Our 6nz has high flow mufflers on it and it's almost obnoxious with the jakes on.

Truck I passed on the way home from work this week.

[ame="http://s540.photobucket.com/user/sebaldgc/media/ADD667F4-384B-41ED-9A4B-49687C1C85F7.jpg.html"]ADD667F4-384B-41ED-9A4B-49687C1C85F7.jpg Photo by sebaldgc | Photobucket[/ame]

Truck I saw at the grain mill last week, unfortunately this is the only pic I could get.

[ame="http://s540.photobucket.com/user/sebaldgc/media/3EED6B6A-B12B-4CE3-BB62-95991C0A6E20.jpg.html"]3EED6B6A-B12B-4CE3-BB62-95991C0A6E20.jpg Photo by sebaldgc | Photobucket[/ame]

Edit: unsure why the pics aren't showing up? I copied image code like usual. I guess I haven't post pics in awhile....

Last edited: