Truckers, lets see your rigs!

2etetaty.jpg
my buddy Randy's toy...

He also trucks every day in a 69 359 with a mercury bunk and no front brakes. He's hard core!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Are you still driving that truck MrT? I read where you were taking a new job just curious what you current rig was. You may have posted it and I just missed it.

I'm in a 2000 W900L pulling a vac tank now. Its not worthy of being posted just yet though :D

This is the pride of the fleet, an 03 W9L with a 6NZ 550
6uda4abe.jpg

And my 2000 with a 550 5EK, this is how it looks now
u7yjeja2.jpg

And it will either have this layout or a Seminole layout when its gets painted this summer
apa9yja7.jpg

2etetaty.jpg
my buddy Randy's toy...

He also trucks every day in a 69 359 with a mercury bunk and no front brakes. He's hard core!

Wasn't he going to put a merc on that truck?

*edit
Nevermind, I see it now, it looked painted at first. It has a hot rod troit in it if I remember right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yup. Twin turbo 8v71 with an ht Allison. It has no rear suspension in it at the moment... Will be 4 corner air ride. Seeing over the corvette dash with the chopped top is creative lol

Wasn't he going to put a merc on that truck?

*edit
Nevermind, I see it now, it looked painted at first. It has a hot rod troit in it if I remember right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I like about anything with 10 wheels, good paint, chrome, and a moose bumper. LOL

NNNNOOOOO moose bumpers!!

This is the pride of the fleet, an 03 W9L with a 6NZ 550
6uda4abe.jpg

And my 2000 with a 550 5EK, this is how it looks now
u7yjeja2.jpg

And it will either have this layout or a Seminole layout when its gets painted this summer
apa9yja7.jpg

That blue truck is sexy. And I vote classic Seminole paint.

Here's mine here lately. Got it cleaned up...
ydupe2av.jpg

zebe6a4u.jpg

And in my boredom.. Or trying to get a point across to your boss. HEHE
6a3emyha.jpg

uhadeza6.jpg

y3emedy8.jpg

The paint on the ole freight shaker is coming along nicely...
5u2e5a2a.jpg

Got to go into the caves in Springfield, MO today for the first time. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• Capture20_31_26.jpg
    Capture20_31_26.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture20_31_33.jpg
    Capture20_31_33.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture20_31_42.jpg
    Capture20_31_42.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
NNNNOOOOO moose bumpers!!

That blue truck is sexy. And I vote classic Seminole paint.

I want it to be royal blue metallic base coat with silver Seminole stripes, and a black metallic inside the Seminole stripes. He likes the idea so we'll see what comes of it. My 7" straights will be here next Wednesday so I'll be putting those on, I tried to get him to order me some 8's with chino ends to look different but he said it was too late and he already ordered 7" mitres.

I've read about that place. What all is in there now?

Monkey Fist Rage

Its mostly refrigerated warehousing but its huge there's 11 "buildings" in there ranging from 10-25 dock doors a piece. It was a good half mile drive underground to where I picked up. They have employee parking lots and all inside there.

Yea I was gonna say the biggest ones are in Kansas city Carthage and Springfield AFAIK but there are dozens of smaller ones being used that are scattered thru the state.

I want it to be royal blue metallic base coat with silver Seminole stripes, and a black metallic inside the Seminole stripes. He likes the idea so we'll see what comes of it. My 7" straights will be here next Wednesday so I'll be putting those on, I tried to get him to order me some 8's with chino ends to look different but he said it was too late and he already ordered 7" mitres.

Chino ends? Is that a kw term?