Truckers, lets see your rigs!

C model straight piped are... Rather quiet. I should have got a video of mine starting this morning at a whopping 40 degrees... not very happy. I don't think it would start if you left it outside on a night like last night.

I was going to say....just wait another 24 hours and SW MO will be at 5 as well. Winter sucks. I hate it.

I've had enough of this bullschit.

Not my idea of a "white Christmas" exactly... :(

IMG_1013_zps036f94e2.jpg

I was going to say....just wait another 24 hours and SW MO will be at 5 as well. Winter sucks. I hate it.

I've had enough of this bullschit.

Not my idea of a "white Christmas" exactly... :(

IMG_1013_zps036f94e2.jpg

awsome art.
i agree im tired of the white christmas, i miss AZ

Both my B and the accert are almost too quiet for me lol. Except the Accert on the jake, then it gets loud.

^^^^That is one sweet azz rig!!!^^^^^

It's for sale... However it's just basically useless to me even if I had the money on account of the length. I don't like the motor myself and it has a small gauge package but those problems could be lived with.
On that point though so could the length. Shorten it up to 280-290, put it on flexair or low air leaf and call it good and have my dream truck. That truck is basically my dream truck except for personal touches and the motor... I'd prefer a cat but the cummins will work. I'd add some tasteful lights, and some small touches and I wouldn't have to touch it necessarily.

Last edited:
Rick, just add the "work in the front....party in the back" option.

images

OOOOooorrrrr.....you could buy a REAL truck. :D Beautiful piece of history right here.

Diamond%2BREO%2Bcopy.jpg

Last edited:
exhd is 127" bumper to back of cab short hoods are 119"bbc

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

exhd is 127" bumper to back of cab short hoods are 119"bbc

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh crap... Didn't even dawn on me to think about that. My mind went straight to wheelbase.

OOOOooorrrrr.....you could buy a REAL truck. :D Beautiful piece of history right here.

That is a gorgeous truck for its age. I've gotta go with rick tho... ain't nothin sexier than a [slightly] stretched flat top pete. someday, whether the ol ball n chain likes it or not, i will own a flat top pete. Dont really know what i'd do with it, but i'd find somethin! LOL