Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I love them, the only problem with putting one on the truck I'm in now is it would totally throw off the look we were going for with it. I had a herd super road train on my OTR truck and I'm glad I did, the cow elk I obliterated at 70mph would have totalled the truck if I didn't have it

I'd rock one...not herd built, but close, no matter how dumb they look. ;)

Picture%20005.jpg

My Ranger does 380w on a bad day :)
My cell phone talks farther, clearer and has WAY less d-bags on it. All at less than 100mW, and the bonus is anyone I've ever talked to on my phone that has ever used trucker lingo like "riiiiight, or comoooon" can be hung up on and deleted. :woohoo:

My cell phone talks farther, clearer and has WAY less d-bags on it. All at less than 100mW, and the bonus is anyone I've ever talked to on my phone that has ever used trucker lingo like "riiiiight, or comoooon" can be hung up on and deleted. :woohoo:

You sir, have won the internet for the day. :clap:

:hehe:

like-button.png

Yeah but phones aren't near as fun when when you've got a group of friends running together, c'mon. Hah

Ah, don't lie, you know you like hearing all the crap on the radio. :shake:

That's the highlight to my day. I mean what are you gonna do while you ride around? Come back!

It's just like comp D....too many cotton pickers. Someone with Faulkner's cell number call him and say "what's up, com'mon" or ask him for a "smokey check."

Last edited:
Yeah but phones aren't near as fun when when you've got a group of friends running together, c'mon. Hah

I'm sure this doesn't apply to you, but nothing needs punched in the phucking face harder than a bunch of trucker buddies seeing to can talk the loudest and seeing which truck can run .08635 mph faster than the other speed limited trucks in the slow lane. Jesus its making me angry and I'm not even driving.....

Monkey Fist Rage

I'm sure this doesn't apply to you, but nothing needs punched in the phucking face harder than a bunch of trucker buddies seeing to can talk the loudest and seeing which truck can run .08635 mph faster than the other speed limited trucks in the slow lane. Jesus its making me angry and I'm not even driving.....

Monkey Fist Rage

Or... How about driving a real truck that's not governed.