Truckers, lets see your rigs!

My boss gave 35k for my 2004 W9L that was a spotless one owner truck, 950,000 miles, and some minor engine work on the MBN cat. He got a good deal on this rig

ygaha8am.jpg

Black pearl saw daylight today!!!

Yup BC IV will be swapped to high flow cooling in the next week or two

That thing sound sick. I have to get the jakes set right on my 855 small cam, but with a single 5" stack it sounds cool as sh!t right now.

I'll get a video of it pulling when I get to a computer. Can't figure out how to upload a video on my phone, through talkatap

That thing sound sick. I have to get the jakes set right on my 855 small cam, but with a single 5" stack it sounds cool as sh!t right now.

I'll get a video of it pulling when I get to a computer. Can't figure out how to upload a video on my phone, through talkatap

You need to upload it to Photobucket or Youtube before you can post it.

You need to upload it to Photobucket or Youtube before you can post it.

Yes, just the Photobucket app sucks the big one!

[ame="http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/RockinRam96/media/1973%20Kenworth%20W923/IMG_0398_zpsc7ab0ac4.mp4.html?sort=3&o=7"]IMG_0398_zpsc7ab0ac4.mp4 Video by RockinRam96 | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
Truck show guys seem to be total dbags. I could buy an new 389 loaded, paint it and crash it into a chrome shop and not have near that amount in it and still have ZERO miles. :nail:

What these guys fail to realize is a bank will not finance that amount which means whoever buys it is going to have money. Anyone with that kind of expendable cash and likes custom trucks is going to build their own.

ding ding ding.... Exactly right there.

I tried talking the boss man into it, after the aggravation of doing the ones on the cab, there's no way in hell we were gonna put ourselves through the torture of putting 11 on the sleeper lol

Mr.T you need a herd bumper. We have them on all our heavies. I love how they look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
It makes me pretty sick to my stomach to know a freightliner is tied for second place as my favorite truck.
agutyjy7.jpg