Truckers, lets see your rigs!

20140402_174236_zpse4e8879d.jpg

20140404_135018_zps511eb962.jpg

Made it home with the new toy...
All the Pictures are shown with the suspension aired down. Fully aired up it sits just 1" below stock level. The tank on the fifth wheel is for the hydrolic system it sits between the fuel tanks and in front of the I-Panel so it's all hidden.

1996 379 EXHD - 48" Uni-bilt
Shaved Running lights
Strapless air cleaners
6 NZ Motor
18 speed
2014 Corvette Cyber Pearl Grey
12 ga Custom Air ride suspension
8" Lincoln Pipes with Pickett Elbows

Last edited:
Makes me really not want to work it LOL. Will look pretty sharp with the shinny tanker behind it. Pretty sure I am goona run all the air lines and Hydrolic lines out the back and keep it clean.

It will be hard for the first week or 2, but she has to pay her own way. Great build, I love the 48" bunks short, flat and cool but with heat and air.

20140402_174236_zpse4e8879d.jpg

20140404_135018_zps511eb962.jpg

Made it home with the new toy...

All the Pictures are shown with the suspension aired down. Fully aired up it sits just 1" below stock level. The tank on the fifth wheel is for the hydrolic system it sits between the fuel tanks and in front of the I-Panel so it's all hidden.

1996 379 EXHD - 48" Uni-bilt

Shaved Running lights

Strapless air cleaners

6 NZ Motor

18 speed

2014 Corvette Cyber Pearl Grey

12 ga Custom Air ride suspension

8" Lincoln Pipes with Pickett Elbows

Holy hell! I wondered who bought that truck!!

What tires and wheels? 24's?

Holy hell! I wondered who bought that truck!!

What tires and wheels? 24's?

11r 22.5 - Sampson tires.. Not sure model. Never heard of em look decent. We run nothing but Hankook on all our equipment. Might swap em out to 24.5's one day.. my only concern is front bumper height. Might have to swap to a shorter front bumper.

I had a hard time deciding on what style of stack I wanted. Was really torn between flat tops and Chino's. 8" pipes are hella loud lol..

Last edited:
It will be hard for the first week or 2, but she has to pay her own way. Great build, I love the 48" bunks short, flat and cool but with heat and air.

I grew up in a 48" sleeper lol. I was really looking for a 60" but then I happen to stumble across this one and really liked the looks of this one. I was looking for a 290" wb. but the 48" sleeper and 270" really compliments itself. Almost reminds me of a rat rod.

11r 22.5 - Sampson tires.. Not sure model. Never heard of em look decent. We run nothing but Hankook on all our equipment. Might swap em out to 24.5's one day.. my only concern is front bumper height. Might have to swap to a shorter front bumper.

I had a hard time deciding on what style of stack I wanted. Was really torn between flat tops and Chino's. 8" pipes are hella loud lol..

Put an electric flip kit on the bumper, problem solved lol.

I take it some of the other smaller bunks don't have heat and air?

That truck needs 24.5's... No disrespect meant but that's what looked funny and I couldn't put my finger on it. Low pro 24.5's and it will look great.

I think you made an awesome choice on the stacks. There was no other option if you ask me.

If you'll notice in this picture from this morning... I'm missing a quarter fender. That particular fender has a brand new Peterbilt mudflap on it. I'm mad...
u3upyjuj.jpg