Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Come on drop visor......the LAST piece to the puzzle and then she's done and ready to go to work, the dash is full of rockwood stuff, my big radio put in, floor mats and towels in, inverter and microwave in, just waiting on that damn visor....
Define "big radio"

The way you guys drool over pictures, I'd hate to be around if you'd ever make it to a truck show like MATS.

I went in 2009. Good show but honestly, I was disappointed. I've been told by several people that was a really bad year though. Due to the economy and all. I hope to go back one of these day for a comparison.

actually the last time I had my radio guy work on it, it was only 52 watts. I need to take it back to him and have him check it out because some of my LED lights have quit working on it

actually the last time I had my radio guy work on it, it was only 52 watts. I need to take it back to him and have him check it out because some of my LED lights have quit working on it

I've got a Connex 4600 Turbo. Used to have it in the truck but it's been sitting in the garage since I went to work for the railroad.

I went in 2009. Good show but honestly, I was disappointed. I've been told by several people that was a really bad year though. Due to the economy and all. I hope to go back one of these day for a comparison.

Don't waste your time, unless you like plastic or drink the natural gas Kool-Aid the show sucks.

Don't waste your time, unless you like plastic or drink the natural gas Kool-Aid the show sucks.

I like going just to see the way stuff changes from year to year. And to see the little innovative additions I could do to my truck. Not to mention saying hi to all the CompD people there.

I like going just to see the way stuff changes from year to year. And to see the little innovative additions I could do to my truck. Not to mention saying hi to all the CompD people there.

Well that's not good to hear. Anybody been to the big one in Dallas?

That's cute... my 3300HP does 85-90 all radio! :evil:evil:evil

Got a 99V I'd love to sell someone.... modded 1-6.5 watt dead key, swings 45-48 watt's. $260 I'll ship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
That's cute... my 3300HP does 85-90 all radio! :evil:evil:evil

Got a 99V I'd love to sell someone.... modded 1-6.5 watt dead key, swings 45-48 watt's. $260 I'll ship.

I'll just put a linear amplifier on mine lol