Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Really? I like the Petes way better without the fairings.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya. We took them off of our 378 and looks way better. I don't have any real clear pics though
e7egedy4.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

yeah im sold on it. the extenders are mandatory on a pete standup sleeper, but take them fawkers off and throw them away on the K-dubs

What the phuck do you smoke son?!

70" standups look weird without em. Flat tops must not have wings or they look gay though. And KW's look like 1000x better without them. I'm picky haha

70" standups look weird without em. Flat tops must not have wings or they look gay though. And KW's look like 1000x better without them. I'm picky haha

I completely agree. I submit these two as evidence we're right :Cheer:

pete379flattop_zpsbadac0ee.png

IMG_1550.jpg

The first person to tell me that the Seminole stripes don't look good on that truck is getting falcon punched in the mouth. Haha

Damn Pete guys trying to copy KW is as bad as KW guys painting the fenders/roof to copy Pete's. Lol

The way you guys drool over pictures, I'd hate to be around if you'd ever make it to a truck show like MATS.

Damn Pete guys trying to copy KW is as bad as KW guys painting the fenders/roof to copy Pete's. Lol
A KW with the fenders/roof painted looks stupid. I'll agree with that. Haha
The way you guys drool over pictures, I'd hate to be around if you'd ever make it to a truck show like MATS.
I'd be there for the entire duration of the show needing a drool rag

I'm gonna post Chad Blackwells ride yet again because this truck screams sex.
e8e7yzar.jpg

We attended the GATS show last year and it is amazing. Plan on going back this year as well. Might go to the show in Joplin "GUILTY by association" this year.

See I live less than 20 minutes from Joplin and never been.