Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Looks like the air cleaners are running into the cowl, hood looks a little long too. Also the vortox, steps, tanks, and cab lights are too new for that truck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
.......stacks, bumper, wheels, and everything else you already stated! LOL

So I got on yourtube today and got a itchin' for some chicken lights and chrome. Then I found this.....and thought you all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Tje6kdeLg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Tje6kdeLg[/ame]

I just noticed Cliff Wilkins' sign at the 2:54 mark. :hehe: Sweet.

Last edited:
Looking for a little help, I am in a spot where I am looking for another truck. Actually I am looking for my old truck, it's a 1995 379 Pete long hood 48" bunk 260wb Cat 18 speed 3.55 rears, the last 6 of the vin is 384756. I sold it to a O/O in Valentine NE who in turn sold it to a hay hauler in Western SD. If anyone knows the current owner and if they are willing to part with it for a reasonable price let me know. This is what she looked like the day I sold it.
Thanks Don

pete2.jpg

I went out to the parking lot to check out the F-18E/F fighter jet simulator that just pulled in. Instead of ending up in the trailer....I ended up in the drivers seat bs'in with the driver. He's employed by Richard Petty to drive around race car simulators and what not. He has been cleaning it since it showed up this morning. Thing is spotless. Naturally we got to talking about the DD15 Detroit the ol' freight shakers has in it and then onto race cars then on to diesel pickups and ended up on diesel race cars. He had never heard of John Robinson and the funny car. I educated him using YouTube. He got all excited. LOL

Great day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1513.jpg
    IMG_1513.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
The DD15 is a pretty decent engine, I feel like the 60 series was better, but given the choice between a DD15 and an ISX15, I'd be running for the detroit

Teaser pic of truck joining the fleet...

vabejube.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Come on drop visor......the LAST piece to the puzzle and then she's done and ready to go to work, the dash is full of rockwood stuff, my big radio put in, floor mats and towels in, inverter and microwave in, just waiting on that damn visor....

geva3uby.jpg

Stopped in at the Louisville, Ky truck show today. Only snapped a couple pics though. Too many people in the way
y3u3ezy9.jpg
abeqaqag.jpg

gegume3u.jpg
qu6ega9u.jpg

yzyhu8ev.jpg

Last edited:
It was beautiful. That grain train had a tile floor in it! Let alone the about of audio. Has subs above the fifth wheel in the hopper

yeah im sold on it. the extenders are mandatory on a pete standup sleeper, but take them fawkers off and throw them away on the K-dubs