Truckers, lets see your rigs!

This truck is in Missouri... And I've always liked it. However it's a 92 with a Detroit so I'm assuming it's probably a DDEC 2.
28fdfae9158a6e6cc4b294f1531aa48e.jpg

Why???? Why would you pay $40k for that truck? The one I'm driving my boss gave less than 20k for it. Granted it's not as shiny but it's a helluva lot more truck for half the price.

Why???? Why would you pay $40k for that truck? The one I'm driving my boss gave less than 20k for it. Granted it's not as shiny but it's a helluva lot more truck for half the price.

Priced day cab trucks lately? That are spec'd well?

Also, as for the rice thing. That's why I like old school. Im not into huge stacks, retarded visors, on and on.

I don't know if I'd like to have a green motor that old. I also prefer cats just because on a sole reason of I prefer how they drive and where the power is at.

I also disagree with the anything less than 270 is Ghey. My last blue truck was 240 something. I loved the look.

Also, as for the rice thing. That's why I like old school. Im not into huge stacks, retarded visors, on and on.

I don't know if I'd like to have a green motor that old. I also prefer cats just because on a sole reason of I prefer how they drive and where the power is at.

I also disagree with the anything less than 270 is Ghey. My last blue truck was 240 something. I loved the look.

I've never really felt that the green motors ran that much different than a cat, they're a little softer off the bottom but seem to pull in about the same range. I'm becoming more of a Detroit fan watching isx's and paccar's shed parts left and right.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I've never really felt that the green motors ran that much different than a cat, they're a little softer off the bottom but seem to pull in about the same range. I'm becoming more of a Detroit fan watching isx's and paccar's shed parts left and right.

Every Detroit I've been around doesn't pull unless you treat it like a red headed stepchild.

Every Detroit I've been around doesn't pull unless you treat it like a red headed stepchild.

I am a red headed step child so maybe that's why they feel okay lol. I've only driven 2, one ran good and would run with a 550 cat and the other ran terrible no matter what we did. I'm not sure what was done with the first but I doubt it was stock.

I am a red headed step child so maybe that's why they feel okay lol. I've only driven 2, one ran good and would run with a 550 cat and the other ran terrible no matter what we did. I'm not sure what was done with the first but I doubt it was stock.

I've driven a couple but spent no real time in them. All of my time has been spent in cats.

All the trucks I drove pulling hoppers were 244" to be legal for Canada.......not a snowman's chance in hell I'd ever buy one that way unless I was immediately going to add about 4' of rail to it......short trucks ride like ass. My kenworth is a 275" and it rides good. I just wish it had 25" more wheelbase

Last edited:
At 254" this w900B takes about 5 acres to turn a complete circle, with a 40' hopper it is borderline fitting on most of the scales at the grain elevators, and there are places the old man can't go because there physically isn't enough room with the way it turns.

Truck in that ad didn't start as a day cab, so why not buy one with a bunk and day cab it your self.

Green and white 379 we drug home now looks like this. Less than $15K in this truck.

253617CC-BB4A-40E8-8951-76F1A4837E61_zpshykovqib.jpg

I've driven a couple but spent no real time in them. All of my time has been spent in cats.

Love my Detroit will pull alongside a couple cats I run with an get better mileage. An I too am a red headed step child lol

I'm a 300" wheelbase guy, no need to be longer than that, but anything shorter than 270" is gay

244 is hard to get out of some crossings up here never mind longer. And the bare frame looks goofy. Too each his own but the truck I own is a work truck that i take pride and dress the way i like. If all I did was drive up an down a smooth hwy then maybe I might see it different. I also like a bunk I can stand up in.

I wouldn't pay that much for any truck period. Don't care if the owners daughter was Rhonda Rousey and she came with the deal. Just no. People willing to pay that much is what gives large cars an over priced sense of value. Of course that's IMO.

I never ran a green motor at 80k so I have no basis compared to the Cats I've driven.

At 254" this w900B takes about 5 acres to turn a complete circle, with a 40' hopper it is borderline fitting on most of the scales at the grain elevators, and there are places the old man can't go because there physically isn't enough room with the way it turns.

Sounds like people need to upgrade their scales. Haha With this 270" wheelbase and a 43' Wilson I can just so fit on a 65'scales yet.

Green and white 379 we drug home now looks like this. Less than $15K in this truck.

253617CC-BB4A-40E8-8951-76F1A4837E61_zpshykovqib.jpg

That's my style. Cheap and yet looks good that I'd drive the wheels off it.