Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Just out of curiosity, did you back the rockers off and roll it over?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I assumed this when he said they could turn it easily with the cam gear out. Who knows though. :D

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

My rides broke...
7a3b90e42637fc7b0f9a9ff0b2605d39.jpg

bulb burnt out somewhere?

I would drive that Classic over that 379 every day of the week! Even if it had Detroit power. That is gorgeous!

Fried alternator.....

probably violated a city ordinance somewhere

Funny phuckers aren't ya?!
This truck is nice but it turns like arse, the inside layout of the cab is probably my least favorite in a truck period, and this Detroit is slightly wore out. It is a nice truck though.
If I had big long runs, this truck would be awesome, but the hills of Arkansas on short trips don't like it.
I hate the cab setup.

And my truck broke a pusher axle. Thank you very much lol

I would drive that Classic over that 379 every day of the week! Even if it had Detroit power. That is gorgeous!

I hate to say it but I agree with you on this one here. That's a slick truck!!! And for some strange reason I'm really liking the dark green color. Not a bad "backup" truck at all. Most backups I've ever had to drive were hardly road worthy, much less that sharp.

I'm going to try starting an old cab over for the first time in at least 6 years. Cummins 855 fleet 300. Already have a freshly charged set of batteries, drained old diesel out of the tank, put new filters on, and made sure there were no obstructions in the line between the filterhead and PT. Turbo did not turn by hand, but broke free easily with a ratchet. Appears to be a little rust scale in the turbine housing that had been holding up the wheel.

Any other tips before hooking up the batteries and seeing if it'll start?

Pull the plug out of the bottom rear cover of the pump to drain the fuel out of the pump body.

Have a steel plate ready to snuff the turbo out if it takes off.

I'm going to try starting an old cab over for the first time in at least 6 years. Cummins 855 fleet 300. Already have a freshly charged set of batteries, drained old diesel out of the tank, put new filters on, and made sure there were no obstructions in the line between the filterhead and PT. Turbo did not turn by hand, but broke free easily with a ratchet. Appears to be a little rust scale in the turbine housing that had been holding up the wheel.

Any other tips before hooking up the batteries and seeing if it'll start?

Check the oil, and the most important thing is VIDEO!

Pull the plug out of the bottom rear cover of the pump to drain the fuel out of the pump body.

Have a steel plate ready to snuff the turbo out if it takes off.

I have a chunk of apitong decking that's a good size to cover the turbo inlet

Should I try to refill the pump after draining it?