Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Another Icon 900 done by FGK.

12376280_10204951181328299_3830096159534386569_n.jpg

Anyone know of any small older transmission shops in and around Ohio/Kentucky area that would have a guy that could convert a RTO12513 to a double over, it's not something just everyone knows how to do.

Anyone know of any small older transmission shops in and around Ohio/Kentucky area that would have a guy that could convert a RTO12513 to a double over, it's not something just everyone knows how to do.

Is that a 15 double over? The pattern on those is crazy

Ah yes the ever so rare 15 double over!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I didn't realize me trans was a double over (RTO-14615).... or is it a 13 speed -double over you're calling a 15?

I forget how to shift every time I get in another truck or go back to my truck.

There is no such thing as a 15 double over. It's impossible...

SMFH, I thought that was only on face book.

A 10 spd which is what a 15spd is based off of has overdrive in the main case, there is no way the deep reduction auxiliary can modify overdrive. A 15 with high up against the dash is a RTO series, you could put an RTX cover on it and it would shift normal.

A true old style double over 13 has overdrive in the main case and in the auxiliary, it gives three overdrive ratios, these also have high against the dash because there is an overdrive in the main case.

The RTLO overdrives all have the X plate on them as standard, the 13s and 18s start life as a 9 over but the auxiliary in the 13 and 18 is an under drive which only gives two overdrive ratios.

SMFH, I thought that was only on face book.

A 10 spd which is what a 15spd is based off of has overdrive in the main case, there is no way the deep reduction auxiliary can modify overdrive. A 15 with high up against the dash is a RTO series, you could put an RTX cover on it and it would shift normal.

A true old style double over 13 has overdrive in the main case and in the auxiliary, it gives three overdrive ratios, these also have high against the dash because there is an overdrive in the main case.

The RTLO overdrives all have the X plate on them as standard, the 13s and 18s start life as a 9 over but the auxiliary in the 13 and 18 is an under drive which only gives two overdrive ratios.

My trans in my 94 w9l is a rtlo-14613bp

Does this not mean it's based off a 6 spd? I was under the impression that it's 14x100 for torque, then the base spd for the trans then obviously the number of gears.

No, that is design level, it has nothing to do with the gears.

Your transmission is rated at 1400lbs, has a B ratio gear set, and also has a oil pump.