Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Really? I seem to remember that we were going to put a rtlo 13 in this truck when the 18 broke because it was cheaper but it was shorter so we decided to do the 18 again. It's been a few years ago and my memory isn't great.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That road ranger link list them both at 32.4". That is what I was going off of.

That road ranger link list them both at 32.4". That is what I was going off of.
It has an 18918 at 33.1", I think we must have been looking at the 16713 or something at 32". Don't remember exactly

It has an 18918 at 33.1", I think we must have been looking at the 16713 or something at 32". Don't remember exactly

Yep, looks like the 9 series granny's are 33.1 and the 7 series are 32.4.

I hope these last longer than the length of the pulling track.

Attachments

• DSC_0753.jpg
    DSC_0753.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0754.jpg
    DSC_0754.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
Not mine, it's a customers. It is a 75 with a big cam 4 and a 13 speed. We talked about doing a cab mate kit but new bushings were 80 bucks so just did that.

Not mine, it's a customers. It is a 75 with a big cam 4 and a 13 speed. We talked about doing a cab mate kit but new bushings were 80 bucks so just did that.

Well if $80 was expensive, a cab mate is about $800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know Cummins ISX injectors? I have one cpl 852000 that is going to need some I didn't know if stock were the best or there was a better cpl to use.

Calling of the minds. What's the best option on an under powered truck that's gear bound?
13 speed or throw an aux behind the 9?

Calling of the minds. What's the best option on an under powered truck that's gear bound?
13 speed or throw an aux behind the 9?
Don't waste your time with an aux, there's a reason they have all but died off.

IMO yes other than adding power. It's not a convertible 9spd is it?

Unknown at this time.
Trucks gear bound and small motor to boot. Weighing options. Guy isn't sure what gears are in it.
2000 rpm at 65 on lp 22's