Truckers, lets see your rigs!

2e26fd14e6f593463d9a604e889979ff.jpg

Going back to my roots for a few weeks, in a fancy peterbilly with no emissions garbage thankfully. Haha

No didn't scratch it at all, but wasn't too concerned on that one. As it is going to a body shop to get painted, but figured when I put the new bunk on I have foam packing to go behind the straps so it does not get scratched.

ok... doing some reading from a couple hundred pages ago

Are these still around? This truck with the kt is badass.

ydugunuz.jpg

4udaqyde.jpg

ok. This digital dash is nuts. I like to think that i geek out on 359 knowledge as much as anyone(although I wasn't even born until the last year they were made), I haven't ever seen a digital dash in one.

5y6egu7e.jpg

ok... doing some reading from a couple hundred pages ago

Are these still around? This truck with the kt is badass.

ydugunuz.jpg

4udaqyde.jpg

ok. This digital dash is nuts. I like to think that i geek out on 359 knowledge as much as anyone(although I wasn't even born until the last year they were made), I haven't ever seen a digital dash in one.

5y6egu7e.jpg
Yep they're still around, still just sitting up in driggs rotting to the ground because the owner is a clown and won't sell them

Assuming this truck isn't a basket case it should sell quickly. I'd love to have it.

00202_bw0hFMSUqWz_600x450.jpg

those tucks are at a big farm round here. they gotta lotta cool stuff. most of it still on the road too. I think that ones still working hauling produce to the pkg house

Assuming this truck isn't a basket case it should sell quickly. I'd love to have it.

00202_bw0hFMSUqWz_600x450.jpg

It would be great to see someone take this truck and spend some time polishing the wheels, tanks and grill surround, clean and paint the frame, add some hub caps and nut covers and buff out the paint.

I would have a lot more respect for this truck if it was preserved, not restored... Great candidate for something like that, IMHO.

I want that truck... Rather bad. Man that thing screams cool.

54fa57b164677e11e2cbcd7fe18edc41.jpg

After three years driving W900's, this is some fackin WEIRD scenery