Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It's a different kind of retarded to put Kenworth lights on a Peterbilt.
877a1f7c79693a27706969acf1575fe0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's gayer than a double sided fleshlight
Beautiful scrap that ugly moose bumper I love that truck. The red in my kw badges is fading I'd like them to be clear like that as well. I like how they made the stacks straight as well no little offset. I wasn't aware you could get an icon glider
Yep, lots of guys are doing icon gliders. And those elbows are called picketts BTW, they will only work with the short toolbox/battery box, otherwise the stacks end up out on the side of the sleeper, and that looks gay. Haha

Yep, lots of guys are doing icon gliders. And those elbows are called picketts BTW, they will only work with the short toolbox/battery box, otherwise the stacks end up out on the side of the sleeper, and that looks gay. Haha

I'm not an icon fan. Your basically paying out the azz for Kenworth to crash your truck into a factory chrome shop.

I think they're cool, but I'd never pay for one. I'd Just buy a regular ol W9 glider, stuff a tuned Acert in it, 72" studio sleeper (I like the couch)....and chrome it out myself.

I didn't realize they already made these when we started talking about them. I had to looks it up to see what makes is the "Icon" and honestly I'm kind of disappointed. I would've thought they'd do a little more to make it stand out. Really to just look at it, if you didn't know what comes with the package, it would look like any other W9. $.02

Same thing with the pride and class trucks... Cheap pucks couldn't even put a leather seat in them. It's nothing more than a huge price tag and a gay fake side vent.

I like my big battery an tool boxes though. An prefer my exhaust over having that little offset. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450278508.417516.jpg

Is there anyone in here located in northern Indiana?

No Chit! I'm possibly gonna be looking at a truck there.
Where's the nearest place to fly in to?

You won't be far from Chicago. I believe Valparaiso has one. Most of them are rinky dink airports aside from South Bend, Chicago, or Indy though. South Bend may be your best bet as far as overall time. Getting out of Chicago can be tricky sometimes.

I may be interested in it... That depends greatly upon if he'll call me back so I can get some information on it.

Those aren't factory pipes, that is aftermarket. The icon KW emblems don't have any enamel in them.

Not without changing the complete rotating assembly is that possible. Jfaulkner will confirm but I don't think the older injector quite match an acert piston bowl either, and the 16:1 pistons that you would want to use are still fairly difficult to find.

Looking for some experience with big cam 3 motors. I have no idea what one looks like nor runs like. Are they decent motors for an o/o? Can good pulling power and mileage be had? Are parts hard to get or expensive? I'm looking at an 84 with a 400 big cam 3. Will it be able to have it setup to compete with my series 60? In power and mileage. I read it's ultimately an n14 without an air to air and only mechanical. Not sure how accurate that is.