Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It's pretty sad, a guy dumps a pile of cash on a truck that's supposed to be really high quality and chit......i couldn't sleep with the damn engine running because of all the rattles in the crappy plastic sleeper panels driving me insane. I've never had that problem with ANY KW I've driven

I'm my defense, I've never been in anything newer than 01 lol.
I prefer older stuff. I'm odd.

Drove my first Junkliner that didn't rattle yesterday......Coronado glider with 147miles on it.

i couldn't sleep with the damn engine running because of all the rattles in the crappy plastic sleeper panels driving me insane. I've never had that problem with ANY KW I've driven
I have, POS compared to quality built european trucks.

It's pretty sad, a guy dumps a pile of cash on a truck that's supposed to be really high quality and chit......i couldn't sleep with the damn engine running because of all the rattles in the crappy plastic sleeper panels driving me insane. I've never had that problem with ANY KW I've driven

I can't even feel the engine running in mine while in the sleeper. Now turn on the bunk fan and it vibrates enough to drive you insane.

I can't even feel the engine running in mine while in the sleeper. Now turn on the bunk fan and it vibrates enough to drive you insane.
That's how my KW is, nice and smooth when I'm in the sleeper, just a really gentle vibration is all

Your problem is with Cat then and not KW vs Pete. Lol Mine used to idle rough until it got injector codes changed which is somewhat wierd.

Neither one of the last two Petes that I drive OTR were annoying while in the bunk.

Still needs a couple little things to be finished, but is out of the shop and back on the road. I thought it turned out good though.

Attachments

• IMG_20160110_172009444.jpg
    IMG_20160110_172009444.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160110_171940412.jpg
    IMG_20160110_171940412.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
That's a looker! Cab mount those mirrors and put the 05 doors on it!