Truckers, lets see your rigs!

This one has a 350 lol... I'm afraid it'd be gutless haha! However those old motors have moved a lot of freight in their day.

This one has a 350 lol... I'm afraid it'd be gutless haha! However those old motors have moved a lot of freight in their day.
Let me confirm it for you, yes it will be gutless.:hehe:

Those old motors just cost a ton of money to make run good and live.

Let me confirm it for you, yes it will be gutless.:hehe:

Those old motors just cost a ton of money to make run good and live.

Yea but a metal truck with small motor is better to me than plastic truck with big motor.

What? Thought your comment was funny, and factual.

PS: Got your PM. Just so you know I'm not ignoring it. You said no hurry.

Oh, lol.
My outlook on stuff is usually outlandish and unintelligent to most.

Yea, no rush on the pm. We good.

After three days trapped in a peterbilt I've decided that not even a cat engine can make me like these trucks again, gimme back my W9 please!

After three days trapped in a peterbilt I've decided that not even a cat engine can make me like these trucks again, gimme back my W9 please!

Do the letters F. O. mean anything to you?

Do the letters F. O. mean anything to you?

You basically said the same thing as he did in your post #9324 ........ Just sayin lol

Kinda like dewalt having a professional grade and a pos home owner grade tool. Paccar has the professional grade w9 and the other one for people who live in apartments

Last edited:
You basically said the same thing as he did in your post #9324 ........ Just sayin lol

Kinda like dewalt having a professional grade and a pos home owner grade tool. Paccar has the professional grade w9 and the other one for people who live in apartments
I like the way you think haha

That 389 is a 2015 with 72,000 miles on it and already has more squeaks and rattles than a million mile Volvo, my 1.1 million mile 04 900L is just barely developing odd squeaks in the inside. The interior package is the platinum American Class or whatever the hell they call them now with two million switches, just as many gauges, and still just seems cheaply built with all the textured plastic crap and fake wood grain. Having spent a little time in a 2011 W9 (about 600 miles driving it home) I can say with absolute certainty that Kenworth trucks are put together better, It is what it is and I know not everyone will agree. Thankfully next week I'm not running that 389, I've talked the big cheese into letting me drive one of the legacy's so at least I'll have a LITTLE bit better truck built before peterbilt decided to go all freightliner and put their interiors together with model glue and Styrofoam

How much time you spent in a Freightliner?

We have a 2015 Pete...I wouldn't compare that to our 2 Freightliners one bit. Those 2 piles squeak when they're not running.

Chris

My dads 07 Pete shakes and squeaks and my 94 w900 doesn't have one shake to it. I associated Pete owners like Ford owners lol they are only buying it now cuz it used to be good. I tore the kw apart and went over and they are built very well ya some parts are a fortune but good quality

There is no quality anymore, when they build 70 trucks in an 8 hours shift there isn't a lot of time for thing to get done properly.

Friend of mine works at Kenworth in Chillicothe, he loves working there, I know he was putting together cabs for a while, think he just switched departments though, not sure what he does now.