Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I've seen 2 different size wrist pins and I think rod journal sizes in 3ZJ's, but wait for one of the CAT gurus before you take my word...serial number tags could have been swapped around on these, they were a mess.

I think if they were the big rod you could put later pistons in it easily...again, not 100% on it.
Chris

He's kidding lol. 500 at the crank is only a couple turns on the screws. What's it set at now?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know, but he's workin on his first volvo purchase, so I figured I gotta take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

Things thing is a shot in the dark for me. Im takin all input

I think the old girl might be missing her retirement today.
d017f0af0e81302129495541caa17105.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tell your boss man to throw you a few bucks to go get that thing shined up.

Still shines up ok when it’s clean from the summer polish job. I’ve ran in nothing but monsoon and west Texas ice for literally 2 weeks straight until yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still shines up ok when it’s clean from the summer polish job. I’ve ran in nothing but monsoon and west Texas ice for literally 2 weeks straight until yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t forget I’ve got the cure for wheel polishing.

I know, but he's workin on his first volvo purchase, so I figured I gotta take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

Things thing is a shot in the dark for me. Im takin all input

Might cancel my Volvo order. Got a 300hp D12 Volvo sitting here with a custom 2pc driveshaft. Can handle all that powah! Leiffi’s must have a driveline out of a mining truck to handle his 1100hp. Lmao!
08ef9bff7f325f7997d77c3b835d3bc3.jpg

Back