Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Which is? Lol

It was supposed to be... ran into a snafu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Get the old lady knocked up, and have to make "responsible" decisions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Might cancel my Volvo order. Got a 300hp D12 Volvo sitting here with a custom 2pc driveshaft. Can handle all that powah! Leiffi’s must have a driveline out of a mining truck to handle his 1100hp. Lmao!
08ef9bff7f325f7997d77c3b835d3bc3.jpg

That musta been the one Leiffi had the super tune in. It was a custom tune, but not for the turbo on it. Probly what broke the shaft.

Get the old lady knocked up, and have to make "responsible" decisions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ha! I got no money in this deal... it’s coming to an end, just gonna be another 2 weeks or so.
I do however seem to never ever stop working on this truck. It’s literally one thing wrong after the other. However we’re back out here earning a check for me and the guy who owns it so...
For instance, this was tonight in MS.
7c1ed205209d172927a033197aae3513.jpg

Might cancel my Volvo order. Got a 300hp D12 Volvo sitting here with a custom 2pc driveshaft. Can handle all that powah! Leiffi’s must have a driveline out of a mining truck to handle his 1100hp. Lmao!
08ef9bff7f325f7997d77c3b835d3bc3.jpg
Volvo is a problem for US drivers because they have a clutch that actually holds when they slip their foot off the pedal.

Volvo is a problem for US drivers because they have a clutch that actually holds when they slip their foot off the pedal.

Yea your right. That 1650 Eaton easy pedal in this Volvo is totally different than the other 1650 easy pedal Eaton’s you DF.

Sure is taking you a long time to back up your 1100hp claims in that cabover pos.

Ha! I got no money in this deal... it’s coming to an end, just gonna be another 2 weeks or so.
I do however seem to never ever stop working on this truck. It’s literally one thing wrong after the other. However we’re back out here earning a check for me and the guy who owns it so...
For instance, this was tonight in MS.
7c1ed205209d172927a033197aae3513.jpg

Dang! Fancy aftermarket clutch pedal chit the bed? Or binding somewhere cause an issue?

Dang! Fancy aftermarket clutch pedal chit the bed? Or binding somewhere cause an issue?

Pedal loosened up and was twisted causing an issue. I got it lined out and fixed though. Now I have a clutch break again and the clutch isn’t so jumpy.

I can't believe I'm admitting this but here goes

Looking at a 98 379 with Detroit power some time in the future. Are there any specific areas I should look at on the truck?

Looking at a 98 379 with Detroit power some time in the future. Are there any specific areas I should look at on the truck?

Wha da phuq? You got some splainin to do. First faulk er with a volvo, no you with a pete, pretty soon Leiffe gonna be in a Kw with a c18....
Like the twilight zone

Wha da phuq? You got some splainin to do. First faulk er with a volvo, no you with a pete, pretty soon Leiffe gonna be in a Kw with a c18....
Like the twilight zone
Good Detroit powered iron is getting hard to find!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

About the only peterbilt specific thing I could think of is the fuse box, if the windshield leaks it tends to drain right into it and short it out. Other than that, it's just standard old truck stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

About the only peterbilt specific thing I could think of is the fuse box, if the windshield leaks it tends to drain right into it and short it out. Other than that, it's just standard old truck stuff.

Same as KW

True. I never put "good" and "detroit powered" in the same phrase:eek:wned:

You're right

Should've used frigging awesome

True. I never put "good" and "detroit powered" in the same phrase:eek:wned:
All things considered, the 12.7 is a pretty hard engine to hate. Lighter than a cat and way less issues than cummins and they'll survive more hp than anything else in the 12-13 liter size.

All things considered, the 12.7 is a pretty hard engine to hate. Lighter than a cat and way less issues than cummins and they'll survive more hp than anything else in the 12-13 liter size.

Apparently youve never had experience with a euro spec anything in that range

Back