Truckers, lets see your rigs!

We will find out. Supposed to hear from insurance in 7-10 days. Going to have to find a fuel tank strap before then though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep telling yourself that new tanks don’t need polished.

Some pics from today.
16b7bb9da3cd3f8268a2eb2e4b8a66fd.jpg

36d2ac9641245d3eb306a27fcae5e247.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rick that looks like it should be saddled to a bull wagon. Nice truck.

No animal hauling for me. Never had the desire.

How's it run?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Runs a little better. No more leaking down into the cylinders. Jury is still out on the fuel mileage though. That, and they phucked up my Jakes.

Damm! Looking large Rick! Looks good!

Thank you sir

Getting an onramp just south of Denver they had one of those "emissions testing" vehicles. I may or may not have flicked a switch and may or may not have belched a nice cloud of smoke while going past.

How much trouble may I or may I not be in?

has anyone ever mentioned the fact that if ya say the name of the company its ...jacking? ummm jayking..

that's a sweet ****ing ride tho man..my boy would love to ride in that just once...

Getting an onramp just south of Denver they had one of those "emissions testing" vehicles. I may or may not have flicked a switch and may or may not have belched a nice cloud of smoke while going past.

With the BSFC police? You’ll get kicked out of the club.

has anyone ever mentioned the fact that if ya say the name of the company its ...jacking? ummm jayking..

that's a sweet ****ing ride tho man..my boy would love to ride in that just once...

Maybe or of these days I’ll get to your part of Fl and we can meet up.

No animal hauling for me. Never had the desire.

Runs a little better. No more leaking down into the cylinders. Jury is still out on the fuel mileage though. That, and they phucked up my Jakes

Thank you sir

Why is it soo hard to get a good "tech" to work on that thing. Looks large. Now if you get it runnin as good as it looks you'll really have somethin

Not good for your miles per gallon, or by the queens standards kilometers by liter. Keep it up and and next thing youll swap that t800 for a truck with the steer axle in the right place and enough horsepowers to make the day enjoyable. Im slowly seeing a pattern

Why is it soo hard to get a good "tech" to work on that thing. Looks large. Now if you get it runnin as good as it looks you'll really have somethin

No freakin kidding.
When they ran the overhead previously, it was the best the Jakes have ever worked or sounded. Get it back from injectors and something isn’t right.

No freakin kidding.
When they ran the overhead previously, it was the best the Jakes have ever worked or sounded. Get it back from injectors and something isn’t right.

Probably too tight, need to set them like an Acert. The looser the jake the stronger it is (to a point). Set tight also breaks rockers.

Probably too tight, need to set them like an Acert. The looser the jake the stronger it is (to a point). Set tight also breaks rockers.

Where u settin em at.? Ive heard as high as .040. Which ive seen on some 340C models on an mbn I believe. I know at .030 it worked like chit

Well... I feel it’s doing fair. From Effingham IL to Allentown Pa, which in my opinion is pretty dang hilly, it did 5 flat. Weighing 78,500-79,000.

Moving some high quality equines today/ tomorrow with dad!

b76cbfa16fd483f632e1e067bd3b7975.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk