Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Finally got an empty weight on this pig once the trailer was fixed and everything was basically full of fuel... it’s heavier than I thought lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A $1000 off the shelf cam in a Cat makes the same power as your custom dyno tuned vulva is amusing to me.

How much does it make with stock cam ? And 70 mm compressor ? C18 marine cam was +200 hp ?

Like I said that was a crappy tune with stock timing, only fuel added.

Last edited:
Must be a euro spec engine to pull the frame apart!
f796f7adad3236b60d3693a44e46ad2b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
It is expensive to look cool. Should have kept original wheelbase. 5th wheel tractors should not be stretched.

How much is fuel surcharge in USA ? Some company was offering 1$/mile + fsc for owner operators. Not even russians can do that cheap even if their fuel is cheaper than yours.

Why would you only have a dyno sheet from a crappy tune on hand? You went out of your way to save the "crappy" evidence and discarded the good stuff?

Do you remember to empty your piss bucket behind the seat before you tilt the cab to and do your weekly overhaul? Or did you opt for the plastic drivers seat option generally reserved for those who leak all over themselves?

It is expensive to look cool. Should have kept original wheelbase. 5th wheel tractors should not be stretched.
It was probably shortened, smart guy. Some day you might get to drive something with longer than 110" wb and see how much nicer it is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Finally got an empty weight on this pig once the trailer was fixed and everything was basically full of fuel... it’s heavier than I thought lol

37,000?

Speaking from your vast knowledge of more stuff you’ve never done.

How much is fuel surcharge in USA ? Some company was offering 1$/mile + fsc for owner operators. Not even russians can do that cheap even if their fuel is cheaper than yours.

Fluctuates with the fuel prices and no O/O is working for $1 per mile unless they’re immigrants from Europe.

How much does it make with stock cam ? And 70 mm compressor ? C18 marine cam was +200 hp ?

Like I said that was a crappy tune with stock timing, only fuel added.

Who’s dumb enough to use a 70mm compressor with an 15+L engine and also want higher than stock hp? Hell I can get 700hp by accident on a Cat using stock programming.

Face it, your an idiot and got called out on your BS Volvo claims now your trying to cover.

38k on the light weight. I saw an easy 36-36.5 but I wasn’t expecting 38k.

Good god I'm 1000# lighter than you with a 50' 4 axle 80K Mac,12 chains/binders and 3 dead hookers.

Couple pictures from Facebook. Makes you wonder how they passed the drivers test!
b360ca3f1521b9b9b43497c74e4b5b5f.jpg
26fdad721aeb4bccd23bc74463d6eefa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

At our seed buissness the trucks pulling vans have to make a left hand back in our driveway off a gravel road. There's pleanty of room but the swift type drivers about wet themselves when you explain it to them. I don't get how you can drive a truck every day and not get any practice.

Last edited:
Good god I'm 1000# lighter than you with a 50' 4 axle 80K Mac,12 chains/binders and 3 dead hookers.

There’s the difference... I like my hookers still breathing.

Aw crap Leiffi, another local C18 getting compounds. Tried to talk him into a 70mm single but we were afraid we couldn’t tune it to match the turbo. Lmao
c1b9daeb69fb781fa8692065ce069a7f.jpg

So anyone want to take bets on which European truck engine will win the Michigan truck drags coming up soon? Leiffi?? What about the Canada race, I think Volvo has won it 43 years in a row right?

One of your fellow mouth breathers make it to Michigan Leiffi? Probably the ride that’s gonna win that race.
1420e2eb2cf8da004d7cd92ddc1ddd06.jpg

One of your fellow mouth breathers make it to Michigan Leiffi? Probably the ride that’s gonna win that race.
1420e2eb2cf8da004d7cd92ddc1ddd06.jpg

Haha. Love the light bar. He runnin baja with that thing? Loke every kid with an early 2000s pickup I see with those stupid light bars on in traffic. They tend to have their tow mirrors activaded and a stack in the bed too...

Haha. Love the light bar. He runnin baja with that thing? Loke every kid with an early 2000s pickup I see with those stupid light bars on in traffic. They tend to have their tow mirrors activaded and a stack in the bed too...

You just don’t know quality when you see it.