Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Nope... boss and me and logs and money related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apparently money trumps everything when you own a truck.

What?

Trying to save money that truck p*sses away at the pump. Just so happened you were the last portion to the equation. Either way, thinking money isn't a motivator is ignorant.

The only poor guy I know, that heavy hauls with a Paccar.
d474e5f5987ef2b01419e0396087e89d.jpg

Leiffi’s Volvo would pull the pin off the trailer.

Trying to save money that truck p*sses away at the pump. Just so happened you were the last portion to the equation. Either way, thinking money isn't a motivator is ignorant.

If money is your ONLY motivator your an azz clown. I’ll take a good driver that takes care of equipment and sacrifice fuel mileage any day. I turn down better paying loads than I take because I don’t like where they go. If 1mpg is the difference between your success and failure your screwed and don’t know it yet.

That would be like me taking my QuickDraw off my trailer and hand tarping so I could save fuel. Not happening. I’ve got cruise set on 75mph and it’s so windy it’s holding 20psi boost to maintain speed and IDGAF because I’ve got stuff to do and money isn’t my only motivation.

I’m not ignorant... I’m fully aware money is a motivator. Faulkner pretty well summed it up though.

So what was the last straw then?

The fact I do enough stuff under the radar, then when I need a 34hr restart, I get told to find a way to get the load there.

Shortest way I know how to make a long story.
Will
I end up really leaving? Doubtful... super bad couple days and after I got a 250 dollar parking ticket I blew up and he realized he’d probably pressed a little too much.

Last edited:
The fact I do enough stuff under the radar, then when I need a 34hr restart, I get told to find a way to get the load there.

Shortest way I know how to make a long story.
Will
I end up really leaving? Doubtful... super bad couple days and after I got a 250 dollar parking ticket I blew up and he realized he’d probably pressed a little too much.

With those soft hands you have you can make that $250 back pretty fast.

With those soft hands you have you can make that $250 back pretty fast.

It’s a good thing I wasn’t around to actually receive the ticket... I’d have probably ended up in jail. Every road outta there was shut down, parked at the end of a dead end street on one side that did not block the road in any way, but there was no parking signs. Apparently being trapped there do to weather doesn’t give any leeway to no parking signs.

I have seen as companies grow, emphasis on employee satisfaction goes away pretty fast. It all becomes about the long dollar. The company I used to work for (over 10 tears) had 18 trucks when i started. The trucks were alwest kept on up. Always painted nice. Polished every year. Employees got regular performance based raises and annual. Bonussed. When I quit there was 75 units. Starting pay was the same. The trucks might get hised off once a week. And a driver washing his truck was actualky frowned upon because the company didnt want to pay the driver any more than when he was driving. There were a few uf us that had been there a while that still had long hoid trucks that we kept nice. But it was often on our own time. Of we just didnt care about being barked at. Everyone essentially became a number

It’s a good thing I wasn’t around to actually receive the ticket... I’d have probably ended up in jail. Every road outta there was shut down, parked at the end of a dead end street on one side that did not block the road in any way, but there was no parking signs. Apparently being trapped there do to weather doesn’t give any leeway to no parking signs.

That could be easily tossed.

I’m not driving all the way from Mo to Co to fight a 250 dollar ticket.

They know that, which is why they love writing trucks tickets. You might trying calling the court and seeing if they'll work with you at all, solid chance they won't, but its worth a call.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Considering it's just a parking ticket and won't go on any sort of record, I doubt hiring a lawyer is feasible.

Or just tell Colorado to suck it. I know I owe Chicago some money from at least 10yrs ago and I haven’t lost any sleep over it.

Or just tell Colorado to suck it. I know I owe Chicago some money from at least 10yrs ago and I haven’t lost any sleep over it.

I owe the state of Virginia money from 5 or so years ago going through a toll tunnel that was "open" with no one in the booths.

5.0mpg!!! Weighing 78 and some change. We might have found the last problem!

Toll booths that you don’t actually have to drive thru will do that, most retarded toll setup I have seen.

Which is?

The intake air temp sender and fuel temp sender were crossed up.

But just as soon as I get that narrowed down. I destroyed my drivers side tank this morning.
I didn’t even hear it happen. I had my front bags maxed out and everything. Got backed up to this Stone Age dock and happened to spot it. Don’t even know when it happened exactly. This place is so uneven and not fit for trucks it’s unreal.

Back