Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Eww seeing that muddy driveway makes my eye twitch. Clean concrete is the only way to fly.
ec8e33584d28b2a0c22ebdf8cea4aad7.jpg

Did you have to modify the battery box to run the peterbilt exhaust?

Did you have to modify the battery box to run the peterbilt exhaust?

Yes, shortened them and cut the covers down. Had stainless steps made since you can’t cut the punched aluminum down due to the holes being staggered. The next owner is gonna be disappointed when he goes to order parts off the VIN. He can get maybe wiper blades that are original.

Last edited:
Yes, shortened them and cut the covers down. Had stainless steps made since you can’t cut the punched aluminum down due to the holes being staggered. The next owner is gonna be disappointed when he goes to order parts off the VIN. He can get maybe wiper blades that are original.

And I thought you would at least make it a spare when your volvo arrived. I guess with a volvo no spare is needed though

And I thought you would at least make it a spare when your volvo arrived. I guess with a volvo no spare is needed though

The Volvo is on hold, FDIC only insures accounts to $500,000 and that is easily made with a Volvo. I don’t know if I’m up to managing that many accounts.

The Volvo is on hold, FDIC only insures accounts to $500,000 and that is easily made with a Volvo. I don’t know if I’m up to managing that many accounts.

If thats the case, hire rick. Hes good at keepin the owners in the red. Maybe it will help balance the account

Seems kinda cheap, sent it to Rick, he's scared to be his own boss! Double checked, this is am updated add, said it has a big cat, been sitting little while.
594cb3d1adb9e3444896348949a738e1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seems kinda cheap, sent it to Rick, he's scared to be his own boss! Double checked, this is am updated add, said it has a big cat, been sitting little while.
594cb3d1adb9e3444896348949a738e1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Early model T600, likely 86-89 maybe, likely just bog standard B model.

Parking ticket update... conversation with the deputy lasted about 1.5 minutes before I called him a phucking d1ck head on the phone and he hung up on me. Looks as if I’ll be paying for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Parking ticket update... conversation with the deputy lasted about 1.5 minutes before I called him a phucking d1ck head on the phone and he hung up on me. Looks as if I’ll be paying for it.

I couldn’t be more surprised if you said you woke up this morning with an arm growing out of you azz. Becoming rare to find a cop that doesn’t think he’s part of an elite special forces team.

perfect to lease on to schnieder

I’m not sure you could pull rail cans out of Chicago with that pile.

I couldn’t be more surprised if you said you woke up this morning with an arm growing out of you azz. Becoming rare to find a cop that doesn’t think he’s part of an elite special forces team.

I’m not sure you could pull rail cans out of Chicago with that pile.

anything is possible with air tabs and microblue

Im sure you were in an area with no other crime im sure. Amazes me why the popo cant figure out why the common public no longer has their backs.

Keep in mind, they're all hero's

Last edited:
He said I was the only one that didn’t wake up when he knocked so that’s why I got a ticket.
Well the one time he knocked was when I went in to get a cup of coffee and take a p1ss.
“Well there is nothing I can do about it, the ticket is turned in already. You can either pay it or come to court”.
I said, “yea, you want me to drive all the way to Colorado for a parking ticket because you’re a phuckin d1ck”. There... is where the party started. Lol

He said I was the only one that didn’t wake up when he knocked so that’s why I got a ticket.
Well the one time he knocked was when I went in to get a cup of coffee and take a p1ss.
“Well there is nothing I can do about it, the ticket is turned in already. You can either pay it or come to court”.
I said, “yea, you want me to drive all the way to Colorado for a parking ticket because you’re a phuckin d1ck”. There... is where the party started. Lol

See if you would have played normal truckdriver you would have pissed in a bottle or chit in a Walmart sack and chucked it out the window you wouldn’t have got a ticket.

If you weren’t planning on going back to that chit hole I wouldn’t pay it.

Who knows... I may book a load out and go to court for it.

Update on the truck: 5.2mpg

Who knows... I may book a load out and go to court for it.

Update on the truck: 5.2mpg

Probly just not fitting as much fuel in the tank now that its smashed in