Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Only thing I would change is the mirrors and brackets. Either all chrome or all red not a mix.

Mother phucker...

Anyone know how to deactivate my account here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can’t believe people would say such a thing. Have to excuse him though. He’s a full time “tech” so his head is shoulder deep in his azz now.

Who knows... I may book a load out and go to court for it.

Update on the truck: 5.2mpg

Isn’t amazing how ADDING HP increases MPG.

Probly just not fitting as much fuel in the tank now that its smashed in

Lmao

Probly just not fitting as much fuel in the tank now that its smashed in

He should get ahold of ClaytonCox. He’s got that passenger side tank that wrecker caved in. Get the typical Pete mashed front fenders and just rat it out.

Keep running that pie hole Rick might head your way with an auto zone test light and probe every wiring harness on your lot to let the green goblin in.

Love me some test light action!

Love me some test light action!

Anyone that's chased a wiring issue only to find it where some dick probed it wants nothing more than to jab it in their eye.

Should need a license to buy one.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2087932018150016
Wife sent me this, certainly seems like a pretty good buy compared to the newer common rail pickups. Also thought this picture was funny.
9dea48e6ae10d721c63ed762b473f271.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anyone that's chased a wiring issue only to find it where some dick probed it wants nothing more than to jab it in their eye.

Should need a license to buy one.

Agreed!!

Got my pee pee smacked for refusing to leave these brakes (cammed over) in service an a steer axle. 3 sister trucks, all identical miles. One is leaving here in dangerous condition "because I said so."
de685c0e6263636f69d233bd9d912cc2.jpg
57da69e363d068157cd3c0988cb3601e.jpg
758728486f491e6cb2daf810bbe5a4a2.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Got my pee pee smacked for refusing to leave these brakes (cammed over) in service an a steer axle. 3 sister trucks, all identical miles. One is leaving here in dangerous condition "because I said so."
de685c0e6263636f69d233bd9d912cc2.jpg
57da69e363d068157cd3c0988cb3601e.jpg
758728486f491e6cb2daf810bbe5a4a2.jpg

Bout time to move on from that place isnt it? Seems miserable there on a regular basis

Bout time to move on from that place isnt it? Seems miserable there on a regular basis
I'm trying to wager being "dismissed" so I can ride the unemployment check for a while. They can't deny my unemployment if they remove me over insubordination due to a safety incident.
But yes, they cut all the redeeming aspects of my job out from under me.

Last edited: