Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Seams like majority of the big truck guys can't keep them alive behind big trucks... Outside driver error I've never had a problem.. with 18ply 17.5 tires... Definitely not a common tire stocked
Only thing I can think of is they try and run them at 100-105 vs 125-130psi.. like what's done with the 22.5/24.5 stuff.. under inflated spinning faster blows up quicker

You measure that theory with your euro dyno or just time the run against the non existent clouds in the background?

No, it has bigger injectors than anyone else. Injectors have been limiting Celect engines power.

That looks so exciting, I want to preorder tickets for Scandinavian trucks challenge 2020.

Sorry, our trucks dont have overstretched frames made of rubber. And our engines are not running like crap and blowing smoke and flames.

Dang I don’t think I’d be welcome at Scandinavian truck challenge 2020. I guess I’ll just stay home and haul cattle and dozers with my fire belching trucks. I’m not even going to pretend to understand the rubber frame comment.

Sorry, our trucks dont have overstretched frames made of rubber. And our engines are not running like crap and blowing smoke and flames.

With your usage of the word “our” it seems like your implying you have, or had had anything to do with any performance advancements in your armpit of a country. In reality your a steering wheel holder that can’t tune a radio station let alone an ecm.

With the nail biting level of excitement in your video I agree with the other guys, sign us up for tickets for next years event. I’m sure they sell out fast, that was amazing. I’ve seen fleet trucks leave the fuel pump faster but I’m sure it’s still amazing.

I didn't bother to watch the video. But this has the biggest injectors ever for a celect n14 but our trucks dont belch smoke. Tell me which statement is true and stop my confustion.

I didn't bother to watch the video. But this has the biggest injectors ever for a celect n14 but our trucks dont belch smoke. Tell me which statement is true and stop my confustion.

I warn you if you do watch it you’ll find yourself frantically searching YouTube for more Scandinavian truck videos. The thirst for that kind of excitement can’t be quenched with just one video.

Leiffi’s Guy is the FIRST in history to have an injector from 1990 extrude honed. It’s performance advancements like this that makes Europe ahead of the curve. If he comes back and claims that truck has power steering we might as well hand the keys to the country back to England because we have been surpassed by such amazing euro technology.

Exactly, same with 19.5’s. They’re not cheaper than big tires and harder to mount and find. Deck height is the only advantage.

I should clarify, when I said 19.5's I meant more for a bumper pull trailer or lighter Gooseneck trailer. I would rather have a 24K trailer with tires for 50K than a 24K trailer with tires for 28K like the manufacturers ship you...

We will never own another semi trailer without 22.5's...the 17.5's might say they can carry the weight, but they don't last doing it. You WILL blow one loaded at max GCWR in the middle of nowhere.

Chris

I avg 130-140k miles for a tire to tier 2 tire and I'm pushing 95% capacity of the tires... Have I lost any? yep... All because I did something to them I shouldn't have...

Then again I've had substantially better luck with tires than engines......

Again, this is for our Gooseneck, but we typically pushed to 100-125% of the 16" tires we had LOL

With the 17.5's, we run about 60-70% capacity. Way better luck so far.

I didn't say I didn't know why we blew tires...just that we were.

Now, on the Landoll with 17.5's, we would blow at least 2 of them each summer when running at 80K. If we over loaded at all on that thing, they didn't last 300 miles.
Chris

Here's a thought, couldn't you post weights pulled, and times for the run? Then everyone knows what's what. Be like real racing, talk all you want, but time slips show it all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In drag racing you are supposed to move forward, not upwards.

Ever seen a drag car pull the front tires off the ground?

This is the same idea, just at 100,000+ lbs on those semis in Canada and Michigan instead of 2,500 lbs for a car.

Ever seen a drag car pull the front tires off the ground?

This is the same idea, just at 100,000+ lbs on those semis in Canada and Michigan instead of 2,500 lbs for a car.

*45,359kg and 1133.98kg get it right. You’ve never seen real powah until you see ground pounding euro kilowatt powah.