Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yet the HT4 cleans it up without issue, not much fuel at all.

That video is pathetic. Absolutely nothing compared to the Canadian truck pulls. Those trucks run uphill, and roll up faster than those two turds I just saw in that video.

Leiffi... with all the technological advancements that the Euros have. Is that all there is?

School me on the Kenworth AG100 suspension.

My dad is trying to sell his W900L with the AG100 suspension. We were told by a guy that one can no longer get parts for this suspension. The only way to find parts is to upgrade to the AG200. Any truth or validity to it?

He walked because of this.

School me on the Kenworth AG100 suspension.

My dad is trying to sell his W900L with the AG100 suspension. We were told by a guy that one can no longer get parts for this suspension. The only way to find parts is to upgrade to the AG200. Any truth or validity to it?

He walked because of this.

He’s wrong, the AG100 is fine that’s the older version that had very little issues. The AG200 was a steaming turd that didn’t have rubber bushings. They can’t be fixed you have to swap the bars for the newer AG400 parts that I think was like $1800.

We have one truck with ag100. No problem getting parts yet. This sounds like the crap people in grain lines say. Accerts are junk unless they are converted to single turbo, and 8 bags are terrible because they had a cousin once who drove one and didn’t like it.

The 100 is the original 8 bag and was sold on new trucks even after the 200 had been replaced with the 400.

There are plenty of parts out there for the 100.

Yep. Kw still sells the parts. The ag 400 is almost the same thing expect different bags with larger ports and larger air lines and the bars look different.

If the lower bars look like this you have a turd. IMG_7503.JPG

Sitting on level ground if you release the brakes you can probably walk between the axles and push them apart. Someone thought bushings were a bad idea and put metal on metal. Pretty sure that engineer was fired and went back to Europe to design the MAN/Maxxforce.

What's the advantage of 8 bag? Our T800 gets stuck on wet grass and rides like a baby buggy...Our Pete Low Air Leaf goes all the same places and never gives us any fits getting hung up?

Chris

What's the advantage of 8 bag? Our T800 gets stuck on wet grass and rides like a baby buggy...Our Pete Low Air Leaf goes all the same places and never gives us any fits getting hung up?

Chris

Non torque reactive so the driveline stays straight. Pre 2011ish low leaf is a bushing eater, newer version is way better. 8 bag will carry a bigger load. If your getting stuck you should try staying on the road, last couple times I’ve been stuck the suspension wouldn’t have made any difference when the housings are plowing ditches. Lol

We have to offroad in this business...even though farmers always tell us "we get trucks in here all the time"

Maybe a single axle and 30' hopper...
Chris

We have to offroad in this business...even though farmers always tell us "we get trucks in here all the time"

Maybe a single axle and 30' hopper...
Chris

Aren’t you hauling off road equipment? Bring the tractor to the semi not the other way around.

Yea they always want you to get in their crappy location but never offer to pay the $500 wrecker bill to get you out.

Aren’t you hauling off road equipment? Bring the tractor to the semi not the other way around.

Yea they always want you to get in their crappy location but never offer to pay the $500 wrecker bill to get you out.

Problem is we always have something that has to be lifted off, ie headers or tires, or something. Have to go to them and deal with it...It's not a problem anymore, the Pete does all the OTR stuff, and my brother runs the KW, so he just gets a hell of a run at it LOL

Only thing more worthless than a semi off road is a forklift or a dually pickup

FACT!!

Chris

Sometimes I think to myself that you need loaded in a bulls ass and schidt in the river.

:hehe:

:Cheer:

I guess I should be a little more specific, a 2wd dually. But a 4wd just gets you farther off-road so the tow bill is more.

Problem is we always have something that has to be lifted off, ie headers or tires, or something. Have to go to them and deal with it...It's not a problem anymore, the Pete does all the OTR stuff, and my brother runs the KW, so he just gets a hell of a run at it LOL

FACT!!

Chris

I know, I did jobsite delivery’s for years. Always want it dropped over the river and through the woods. Did it for a while when I had a better attitude, then as stuff got tore up and my time got wasted stuff stayed close to pavement.

Yeah, I agree, but trucking is a necessary evil for us. We have to be able to move it when we need it moved, and how, not just when someone else can get to us.

Chris