TS 2012 quote thread

"I only don't like you guys one day a year" - Me to all the longhorn fans at John Robinson's trailer

"I don't ever like you!" DalPilot to me with the quickness. :hehe:

While in the Tower.....

"If you let your Kid race a Jr Dragster he will grow up gay.....and only date Black guys!"

"Damn, I never thought I'd see a human shield for women dressed like that..."

LOL I heard that from Phil about a hundred times on Saturday as he "hossed the gas" past Jeff an I watching the pulls...LOL

We rode around for an hour hossin' the gas on every 4 wheeler/ golf cart out there. :hehe:

"Dude, his feet don't work". Timbeaux in response to the guy that wouldnt let me by the VIP space so I could actually see the pull. Guy kind of had a blank stare on his face for a second and then proceeded to let me through LOL

Last edited:
LOL I heard that from Phil about a hundred times on Saturday as he "hossed the gas" past Jeff an I watching the pulls...LOL

We rode around for an hour hossin' the gas on every 4 wheeler/ golf cart out there. :hehe:

LOL someone had to do it...LOL

That was a Blast...LOL

"If Chuck Norris were a drag racer he would be Phil Taylor"

I'll take credit for that....LOL

What sux is I had no idea ppl were singing the national anthem when it cut off. I was starting line of track & never heard the first peep of that awesomeness much less able to participate. That is soo cool though!

What sux is I had no idea ppl were singing the national anthem when it cut off. I was starting line of track & never heard the first peep of that awesomeness much less able to participate. That is soo cool though!
I was at the end of the track and never heard it either. Of course some jackass was behind us with a PA hollerin like a damn fool

Back