TS 2012 quote thread

We were over by Beans when the National Anthem we heard it stop....but had no Idea, what was going on.

But I was told it was awesome...I was hoping for video.

While in the Tower.....

"If you let your Kid race a Jr Dragster he will grow up gay.....and only date Black guys!"

well the funny part of that is..............he said that to the wrong kid!!!!:nail: if he told it once i heard him tell it 100 times before i could tell him to stop at the aau baskeball tourney in indianapolis and i guess i don't have to tell you what color everyone there was.....other than the 6 white kids from kentucky!!!:doh:

This is Sheila posting under Dennis....

Timbeaux... they were only bottle rockets and M200's ????

After finding out that him and his buddy had a war with both in our Vikings headquarters/garage....

This is Sheila posting under Dennis....

Timbeaux... they were only bottle rockets and M200's ????

After finding out that him and his buddy had a war with both in our Vikings headquarters/garage....

I'd Have choked him..."like a Website Owner"...:hehe:

"Dude, his feet don't work". Timbeaux in response to the guy that wouldnt let me by the VIP space so I could actually see the pull. Guy kind of had a blank stare on his face for a second and then proceeded to let me through LOL

Teddy that was you! I walked buy like 5,000 times, hope you had fun bud!

"I'm not sure how I got to Waffle House and I'm really not sure what I ate but it sure was good."

"Dude, his feet don't work". Timbeaux in response to the guy that wouldnt let me by the VIP space so I could actually see the pull. Guy kind of had a blank stare on his face for a second and then proceeded to let me through LOL

It was nice to meet ya! Glad Timbox got you a front row seat. :rockwoot:

Not a quote but, national anthem at the sled pull was super bad ass

That was indeed cool; however, drunk and tone deaf are a bad combination. Someone behind us in the power service pit buggy was about 3/8 mile off. :hehe:

"Did you just call me a slut"

Me: "umm, no i asked if yall brought the truck"

"Im not a slut"

Me: " i didn't say you were"

"You better not have"

It was some girl at wahbahs that was beside Eric from beans when we were getting ready to leave and i asked if they had brought the race truck. She scared the chit out of me. Had a mean "burn in hell" kinda look in her eyes lol

Did anyone see the guy at the pull wearing the flourescent cap that said "slut" on the front? I wanted to knock it off his head with his head in it. :Throwup:

"Timbeaux, if you shoot another firework I'll kill you"

Guy at the bikini contest while handing out the prizes for the golf scramble
" I'm glad I didn't enter that raffle I don't phucking golf"

Guy at the bikini contest while handing out the prizes for the golf scramble
" I'm glad I didn't enter that raffle I don't phucking golf"

Random girl- do yall got alcohol in that cooler?

Random guy- hell ya girl. are u gonna get naked?

Last edited by a moderator: