TS 2012 quote thread

When asked how they played.... "I almost killed Bean"

I might have said to Brayden as I left the stage...you shouldn't enter a bikini contest if your ass looks like a sack of doorknobs...

That's the funniest thing I've heard or read in a while! :hehe: Words to live by!

Stops in mid-backswing "Wait, you're going to tell me you build church furniture and you are out here with a mouth like that!?" LOL

Last edited:
Franklin County Sheriff, with his spot light shinning, have you seen Calvin Miller? He is wanted for fleeing the scene of an accident.

As I put the truck in drive and started driving away I heard some crunching noises, some yelling and shortly thereafter I heard "DUDE YOU JUST RIPPED MY F*CKING DOOR OFF!?!?!"

He shouldnt have had his door open and parked close enough to catch the fender on my trailer while he was pissing... lol

As I put the truck in drive and started driving away I heard some crunching noises, some yelling and shortly thereafter I heard "DUDE YOU JUST RIPPED MY F*CKING DOOR OFF!?!?!"

He shouldnt have had his door open and parked close enough to catch the fender on my trailer while he was pissing... lol

OH SH*T!!! LOL!:hehe:

I felt bad for a minute as I got a visual of him driving all the way back to florida Jeep style with his door gone, but it was still very much attached and still shut with some finesse..... got some wrinkles in it though

heh.. he got his door ripped off with his dick in his hand... fail

heh.. he got his door ripped off with his dick in his hand... fail
And no one got this shenanigans on vid?!?!? WHAT...THEEE...HELL:mad:.

Coulda been a YouTube sensation manLOL.

My insurance company didnt think the quote was funny... homo's