TS MVP...... First impressions

How does it make over 100hp without tapping the pump? Alot of people have been trying to figure this one out over the years maybe Dennis and team made a breakthrough?

I'll take it if you are giving away. LOL

Lots of hard work and a few good engineers ,,,, BTW this is just a start more options are coming but way later like mayb a extra wire :poke:

I just got the Dyno Graph from TS.. MVP Vs. Stock, ran on a SuperFlow!

mvp.jpg

125HP/242TQ Gain No Pump Tap!

Wait a week or 2 and they will be available.

It is even more funner when you turn the FMS on LOL

how many pennies am i gonna need to save now...I got 2 weeks...thats alot of pennies to find in 2 weeks.

If I had posted that graph you guys would have crucified me. I know you are buddies with Dennis but, come one.

What stock 24v truck made 223rwhp and 600ft lbs of torque? that is more than they are rated for at the motor.

Why did they let off at 2500 rpms on te stock truck and 2600 rpms with the new box?

It is clear they did a step down test with a load, and people should know that unless they also get on a superflow they are not going to be able to repeat this test, it is a specialized test and the only other company I know that advertises and uses this method is Banks.

I have no doubt it is a nice product but, I think telling people that they can get a non wire tap box to make 124rwhp is crazy, even if you are his buddy that is a little far fetched.

If I had posted that graph you guys would have crucified me. I know you are buddies with Dennis but, come one.

What stock 24v truck made 223rwhp and 600ft lbs of torque? that is more than they are rated for at the motor.

Why did they let off at 2500 rpms on te stock truck and 2600 rpms with the new box?

It is clear they did a step down test with a load, and people should know that unless they also get on a superflow they are not going to be able to repeat this test, it is a specialized test and the only other company I know that advertises and uses this method is Banks.

I have no doubt it is a nice product but, I think telling people that they can get a non wire tap box to make 124rwhp is crazy, even if you are his buddy that is a little far fetched.

I'll put my truck on Dunbar's dyno with only a boost fooler and then with the MPV this weekend at the Comp D race. that sound good?

I'll put my truck on Dunbar's dyno with only a boost fooler and then with the MPV this weekend at the Comp D race. that sound good?

Nope......Put it on a stock truck.

Your truck with injectors, turbo and no boost fooling would make poor numbers. Adding just a boost fooler would probably give a truck like your something in the neighborhood of 60rwhp or better by itself.

To add to that if you stretch the pulse on a stock injector you get way less fuel than if you stretch it the same amount on an aftermarket injector.

It is pretty clear that all this is a dyno game. Why not just tell us what it really does on a stock truck with no games? You know someone is going to do it and if the results are 65rwhp gain or something it is going to make you guys like pretty dumb.

Quad,

You need to concentrate on your products and I will concentrate on mine. I t doesn't matter which dyno the customers uses they will see the advetised gain of 100hp.

The dyno is a Superflow 849 load dyno. It is the most accurate dyno on the market and that is the reason we went with it. I don't care what the numbers are as long as the gain is what we are shooting for. It would make a difference if we used a correction factor on one run and not the other but both were done with an SAE correction factor. This means it will show you the gains the added product made.

The reason customers give you a hard time on your numbers is because you never hit your advertised numbers. We have chose to give the customer a little more hp/trq and advertise less. You don't care about driveability.....The only thing you care about is getting BETA testers and take their money then never producing what you claim.

Now before this gets out of hand and I make it my personal mission to produce a box that will make the 180hp claim....Get out of this thread that has nothing to do with you and go talk about your Adrenaline.

Dennis

Nope......Put it on a stock truck.

We can do that(stock truck, Dunbar's machine), and if the truck makes 100 over stock will you put on a "Timbeaux is the coolest guy ever" Tee shirt and snap us a pic?

If it does not I'll Run your banner here for free for 3 months.

Deal?

Quad,

You need to concentrate on your products and I will concentrate on mine. I t doesn't matter which dyno the customers uses they will see the advetised gain of 100hp.

The dyno is a Superflow 849 load dyno. It is the most accurate dyno on the market and that is the reason we went with it. I don't care what the numbers are as long as the gain is what we are shooting for. It would make a difference if we used a correction factor on one run and not the other but both were done with an SAE correction factor. This means it will show you the gains the added product made.

The reason customers give you a hard time on your numbers is because you never hit your advertised numbers. We have chose to give the customer a little more hp/trq and advertise less. You don't care about driveability.....The only thing you care about is getting BETA testers and take their money then never producing what you claim.

Now before this gets out of hand and I make it my personal mission to produce a box that will make the 180hp claim....Get out of this thread that has nothing to do with you and go talk about your Adrenaline.

Dennis

Dennis,

You are no doubt a smart guy. I know you make some nice products. So hear me out on this.

They come on hear claiming 100rwhp peak to peak gain on a stock truck.

Next they show a dyno that says stock vs stock with MVP. It is clearly not a stock truck and now the numbers are 124rwhp.

So basically you are saying you can make Edge Comp power without touching the wire. When people sell their Comp boxes to have a box that does the same without touching the wire they are going to be Pissed off and you know it.

My customers do not give me a hard time, people with redline boxes give me a hard time. There have been plenty (read more than 10) people on both the dyno and the drag strip that have made 180rwhp gains, and are drstically lowering their ET and raising MPH. Hard to argue with that.

What gets me is why don't you say we have a nice box for these trucks. It has more throttle response, better bottom end, infinitely adjustable etc. Why do you have to go and claim what you know it won't do?

You can stand here and tell ALL them members here that your non-wire tap box will run heads up with an Edge Comp box??

I rarely check anything other than our products, however when the impossible is claimed.........I had to know and as we go the story gets changed and is just fishy.

My customers do not give me a hard time, people with redline boxes give me a hard time. There have been plenty (read more than 10) people on both the dyno and the drag strip that have made 180rwhp gains, and are drstically lowering their ET and raising MPH. Hard to argue with that.

Please shoot me a PM showing me where these graphs and slips are. I have never seen one or both

Dennis,

You are no doubt a smart guy. I know you make some nice products. So hear me out on this.

They come on hear claiming 100rwhp peak to peak gain on a stock truck.

Next they show a dyno that says stock vs stock with MVP. It is clearly not a stock truck and now the numbers are 124rwhp.

So basically you are saying you can make Edge Comp power without touching the wire. When people sell their Comp boxes to have a box that does the same without touching the wire they are going to be Pissed off and you know it.

What gets me is why don't you say we have a nice box for these trucks. It has more throttle response, better bottom end, infinitely adjustable etc. Why do you have to go and claim what you know it won't do?

You can stand here and tell ALL them members here that your non-wire tap box will run heads up with an Edge Comp box??

I rarely check anything other than our products, however when the impossible is claimed.........I had to know and as we go the story gets changed and is just fishy.

I claim a 100hp plug in play module. If it runs with a COMP so be it. Just because you followed the same path as the others doesn't mean it can't be done.....It means you followed a different path that didn't work as well, your limitations and mine are different.

You are striving for the most Hp and I am not. Just because we developed a better way to do something doesn't mean it is fishy, it means we found a better way. Why do you think this box is just now being released??? do you think I would come out with a unit like everyone else???? It is beacuse we found a way to do what others could not and give the majority of the market what the want....A 100hp plug and play module that doesn't tap the pump wire and is adjustable from the cab.

Dennis