TS MVP...... First impressions

Dunbars generous Dynojet. Is that a comment or slam about Daves Dyno?

I have been on Dunbars dyno and it is fine. It is actually one of the better dynos to get on because he goes to so many events that it is easy for people to compare stuff on the same dyno. Oh, and I really like Dunbar as person as well. He is a straight shooter kind of guy.

On the other hand, it is generous compared to the 248HW dynos I have been on. Not sure if it is an inertia thing, software thing or maybe my dyno sucks? The dyno we use to rate power on stuff is about the stingiest dyno I have ever seen, including a mustang.

That is not a slam but, I noticed it when I got on it and others have said the same thing. It really does not matter as long as that particular dyno stays consistant, that is all you can ask for.

Also, since when did all the CompD guys get so sensitive about everything? I feel like I am on some "other" site???

Mr. B..... I'd like to invite you to the "Competition Diesel" event here in Alabama this weekend. Bring your box and join us for the weekend. I think it's best that we all stay on the same side. .....You just can't beat speaking in person.

Hell, maybe (when hell freezezees over) Fletcher will even show up. :hehe:

Dennis,

I know it is not meant to compete with our product, I have no concerns about it and that is not even why I asked. I simply asked because as you know it is something that would be VERY different.

Oh, and I am pretty sure you already have or are planning to stick one or two of your friends/help/customers Adrenaline boxes on your dyno. They talked to me before they bought one and I have no problems with that. They have been good guys to work with as well so I know why you have them around!

So that's why Rodz is so persistant to get on the dyno Friday. He told me he wanted to stack the Redline with the MVP. Oh well he will have to wait until next week because we leave for the Competitiondiesel.com Invitational Friday. I will be happy to send you the results and you can compare them to the ones you currently have. Rodz truck is far from stock so it should show well.

Dennis

I
Also, since when did all the CompD guys get so sensitive about everything? I feel like I am on some "other" site???

THERE IS NO SENSITIVITY ON COMP D!!! (Best Tom Hanks Impression) LOL

I just took the time to read this thread from start to finish. It was a classic case of de-ja-vu for me. Everytime we (TS) releases a new product you can always count on Quad to come along to do his analyzing. Quad builds diesel performance upgrades in the same market as TS. I really don't think his points of view are ever going to be in our favor :hehe:

Quad,
As Dennis stated earlier, we do not comment on any of your products or go onto any of your Adrenaline threads to share our thoughts. I would expect the same professional courtesy from you.

Sheila

:hehe::rockwoot:

And why slam a 100hp box for making 120hp?

Because now the adrenaline won't be the only new box out on the market and the majority of 24v owners don't like tapping the vp.

I can't wait to hear the results from the MVP. When will it be released?

I want to see stock truck vs MVP results as well. If the MVP makes more than a peak 70rwhp gain, I have hopes for Smarty doing something in the future.

Where does the MVP plug in? How many connections etc? Is it just standard MAP, DataLink, 12volt, Ground, or does it piggyback on the pump somehow?

N
It is pretty clear that all this is a dyno game. Why not just tell us what it really does on a stock truck with no games? You know someone is going to do it and if the results are 65rwhp gain or something it is going to make you guys like pretty dumb.

You might want to check your grammar and/or spelling before trying to body check someone.

So are there any numbers yet. If I ever get my stimulis check I will be looking for a new box.