TS MVP...... First impressions

If that is the case then it should realy open the door up on the 24v performance industry and it will be kudos to you.

I happen to know some guys that own a dynojet 248...when I can get my hands on one of these boxes I'll be dynoing it on my truck and posting results for a not so stock truck!

come on guys why are we arguing about whos d1ck is bigger?? maybe yall could work together and make an adrenaline with a adr_mvp tune!!

We can do that(stock truck, Dunbar's machine), and if the truck makes 100 over stock will you put on a "Timbeaux is the coolest guy ever" Tee shirt and snap us a pic?

If it does not I'll Run your banner here for free for 3 months.

Deal?

UHHHHUMMMM, I believe the challenge has been laid down, and unless my eyes have deceived me I have not seen a reply?

We can do that(stock truck, Dunbar's machine), and if the truck makes 100 over stock will you put on a "Timbeaux is the coolest guy ever" Tee shirt and snap us a pic?

If it does not I'll Run your banner here for free for 3 months.

Deal?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

it does piss me off though.... you don't see Dennis gettin on the adrenaline thread puttin em down

My customers do not give me a hard time, people with redline boxes give me a hard time. There have been plenty (read more than 10) people on both the dyno and the drag strip that have made 180rwhp gains, and are drstically lowering their ET and raising MPH. Hard to argue with that.

Funny, I haven't seen any graphs posted on the adr threads. Talk is cheap.

Thank you Dennis and Tim for the quantitative data.

I think Tyler should spin the roller with the new TS box.

it does piss me off though.... you don't see Dennis gettin on the adrenaline thread puttin em down

I don't think Quad ever said a downing word. It is just the the TS box is doing something that has NEVER been done before and while alot of us are excited at the possibilities of this box we want some harder proof of the 100hp gain. Make sense? We want the new innovations but want proof. So please let it work. :D

My customers do not give me a hard time, people with redline boxes give me a hard time. There have been plenty (read more than 10) people on both the dyno and the drag strip that have made 180rwhp gains, and are drstically lowering their ET and raising MPH. Hard to argue with that.

Quad, wasen't I suppose to get one of those great Adreneline Beta boxes to try a while back when you first started, Awful funny when I say we have a Dynojet 248H to do some testing results on you change your mind about it. You know wouldn't want anybody to know the real facts & #'s about what your box does and does not do. I guess all the Hype from your SOTP's Beta tester's looks better on the net.

Brett

We have one of these boxes on the shop truck now.. It works pretty darn good.. we're experimenting with some of the timing maps and it does like Timbeaux said come on low, and smooth. Running one of Haisley's old torque enhancer's with it (D/E) is really a trip!

Tim set the bar. With or without the agreement the truck should be run.

Quad, wasen't I suppose to get one of those great Adreneline Beta boxes to try a while back when you first started, Awful funny when I say we have a Dynojet 248H to do some testing results on you change your mind about it. You know wouldn't want anybody to know the real facts & #'s about what your box does and does not do. I guess all the Hype from your SOTP's Beta tester's looks better on the net.

Brett

You gotta be kidding me right?

Even on this forum there are back to back tests with drag comps on dynos with results, drag strip results etc.

Not just a dyno sheet, real world data with tons of opinions.

Surely if it sucked or did not live up to its name some of these high power guys, drag race guys and sled pulling guys would have ripped me a new one? We have guys running their best ever et and mph, making their best even hp numbers etc.

So give me a break.

Lastly, what I want to know is why do I always have to be the guy that agrees to a challenge and I have to either travel or take someone else word? Why not send a box this way and let us put it on the dyno jet?

Grow up.

If it works like advertised, I am happy to give the TS guys props. I am a big boy and I have no problem with that.

Oh and me an Tim already talked, so once again, grow up, get over it. I think my issues are/were valid, at least to the point that even Tim agreed that there needs to be a dyno done on a stock truck using a standard test that is repeatable in the real world.

If he did not believe that, then why is he dynoing on Dunbars generous dynojet?

Lastly, what I want to know is why do I always have to be the guy that agrees to a challenge and I have to either travel or take someone else word? Why not send a box this way and let us put it on the dyno jet?

You are the only person who goes around ripping on everyone else's products, putting them down, telling everyone how yours is better, and how everyone else's product can't do this or that.

You are the only person who goes around ripping on everyone else's products, putting them down, telling everyone how yours is better, and how everyone else's product can't do this or that.

Maybe I havent seen these posts. The only thing I have seen Quad post is factual information about what his product does compared to others leaving the power portion out of it.

You gotta be kidding me right?

Even on this forum there are back to back tests with drag comps on dynos with results, drag strip results etc.

Not just a dyno sheet, real world data with tons of opinions.

Surely if it sucked or did not live up to its name some of these high power guys, drag race guys and sled pulling guys would have ripped me a new one? We have guys running their best ever et and mph, making their best even hp numbers etc.

So give me a break.

Grow up.

If it works like advertised, I am happy to give the TS guys props. I am a big boy and I have no problem with that.

Oh and me an Tim already talked, so once again, grow up, get over it. I think my issues are/were valid, at least to the point that even Tim agreed that there needs to be a dyno done on a stock truck using a standard test that is repeatable in the real world.

If he did not believe that, then why is he dynoing on Dunbars generous dynojet?

Quad,

I am not making a challenge to you or your company. If Tim wants to dyno it at the CompetitionDiesel.com Invitational that will be fine. I have no reason to make false claims as you and I both know where that could end up for our companies.

The MVP is not a high hp box, it made the advertised 100hp. Your Adrenaline is a high hp box that makes 180hp, I have no desire to match hp numbers on these 2 units as they are not designed to achive the same end results. I also have no problem sending you the MVP for testing on your dyno. I would also expect the professional courtesy in return with your product. By us trading units I think we can give valuable feed back on each of the units.

Dave Dunbar and myself have compared numbers from each of our dynos using the same truck. The end result was we came within 10hp of each other, so I don't have a problem with the readings from his dynojet. You and I both know that it doesn't matter with the numbers, it only matters with the gains.

Dennis

Interesting thread. I for one would like to see a dyno print that runs past 2700 RPM.

A 100 HP "plug in" box would sure be a nice replacement for my EDGE EZ.

Have you solved the Cold Weather Timing Shudder?

Nice offer, Dennis!

Quad, I don't think you said anything too horrible, maybe it could have been discussed in a different thread.

Show me.

I asked a simple question, I got a pointed answer.

Then when someone claimed a "STOCK" dyno chart I called BS, and it was BS. Whether or not the guy knew it or not, I was not wrong.

It does not matter, I only asked because it is a strong enough claim that it is going to be questioned and scrutinzed and not just by me. I already said it about 3 times, if it does as advertised it will be killer and I will gladly give him kudos and props right here. I have ZERO beef with him.

The only reason I asked the question is that many manufactures advertise an "up to" hp rating or a "best gain" rating. That is why I wanted to know what they were talking about. Clearly it has been stated now that this is a peak to peak rwhp gain on a stock truck.

Until it gets dynoed on a stock truck there is really nothing else to discuss good, bad or ugly.

Dennis,

I know it is not meant to compete with our product, I have no concerns about it and that is not even why I asked. I simply asked because as you know it is something that would be VERY different.

Oh, and I am pretty sure you already have or are planning to stick one or two of your friends/help/customers Adrenaline boxes on your dyno. They talked to me before they bought one and I have no problems with that. They have been good guys to work with as well so I know why you have them around!