TS X.... The Return of Cooler Racing

I've got to come up something pretty cool for the PCRA champion....:hehe:

Damn, I may have to come out of retirement too, get a "hall pass" from the GF (in case I win) and get a plane ticket!

Anthony, you'll have to take up cooler racing, as a blocker to make sure to win so nobody picks your wife! ;)

i wish i had the time to travel to TS this year to partake in the game...but i will hand my torch off to a fellow fat kid to do the honors of entertaining a crowd who loves to see drunk fat guys fall flat on their face off a trailer.

I also recommend elbow pads and long pants...i picked gravel out of my elbows for a week.

i heard greg has been working on a high profile cooler program. titanium hinges. carbon fiber skid plate. test passes coming soon. quest for the 7's

lets hope he doesnt have another nervous breakdown and have igloo hand the program over to someone else

Is there gonna be a Top Alcohol class again for those that don't want to be in Top Beer? :D.

I will sponsor the Top Alcohol class:Cheer:

I think i have another baby bottle full of barrel whiskey

You bring that the racing will go to a completely different level of stupid LOL

Which would be good, that way I can swipe some of the contents of the baby bottle, that's the only whiskey I have found that I like LOL

Which would be good, that way I can swipe some of the contents of the baby bottle, that's the only whiskey I have found that I like LOL

I will bring some anyhow then. Dont still have that DBL 10ga do ya:poke:

Any craw fish boil this year.......

That can be considered the Top Fuel Cooler Race!
I've been wanting to try firemed's whiskey too since a few years back when Billy had that bottle all weekend! LOL

That can be considered the Top Fuel Cooler Race!
I've been wanting to try firemed's whiskey too since a few years back when Billy had that bottle all weekend! LOL

It would seperate the men from the boys for sure. Well it has been mentioned, different classes. I just mentioned that i would sponsor it with some. Either as a prize or the official drink for the class. The baby bottle wont be coming along but a different container. I like them to much and dont have but a few left.

:hehe:He wouldnt let it out of his eye sight.

Last edited:
I'd like to think I have built a pretty good tolerance to the wicked stuff LOL

Back