TS X.... The Return of Cooler Racing

It would seperate the men from the boys for sure. Well it has been mentioned, different classes. I just mentioned that i would sponsor it with some. Either as a prize or the official drink for the class. The baby bottle wont be coming along but a different container. I like them to much and dont have but a few left.

:hehe:He wouldnt let it out of his eye sight.

Damn right I wouldn't, I know these folks and alcohol LOL

I still have the bottle, and would gladly return it if you want, it is not doing anything but collecting dust right now.

sorry to disappoint danny but I will not be attending this year so repeat performance won't be happening. maybe next year once I have some vacation time saved up.

and do you mean this bottle? That stuff was tasty.
P4250166.jpg

i wish i had the time to travel to TS this year to partake in the game...but i will hand my torch off to a fellow fat kid to do the honors of entertaining a crowd who loves to see drunk fat guys fall flat on their face off a trailer.

I also recommend elbow pads and long pants...i picked gravel out of my elbows for a week.

sorry to disappoint danny but I will not be attending this year so repeat performance won't be happening. maybe next year once I have some vacation time saved up.

You 2 guys are legends in the sport..... TJ for his infamous finishes (crashes) and Leonard for his infamous starts (falling off the trailer) LOL

You 2 guys are legends in the sport..... TJ for his infamous finishes (crashes) and Leonard for his infamous starts (falling off the trailer) LOL

It is a sad day in pro cooler racing to hear that these two expert participants will not be present :(

Come on guys get your arses to KY!!!!! :Cheer:

I have built a few 30-50 lb polished stainless steel trophies, water jet cut for pro motocross races. They are pretty cool.

and do you mean this bottle? That stuff was tasty.
P4250166.jpg

Dang, what a beautiful truck in the background there!

I think we need rules posted so I can start building my cooler.
We should also have a weight classes.

Damn right I wouldn't, I know these folks and alcohol LOL

I still have the bottle, and would gladly return it if you want, it is not doing anything but collecting dust right now.

I dont need it back but will refill it for the good of the cause:hehe:

First cooler races in years and I won't be home till friday, fml

I went today and inspected the official PCRA track. She is Primed and ready to go. Unfortunately I was unable to test it...LOL

I need the list of PCRA rules. I don't want to drive all the way from CO to fail tech.

No hair pullin' and no eye gougin'. That should be about it, right?