Turbo Bark?

This is without doubt the sickest group of individuals I have ever encountered. Hopefully some of you will eventually be able to recognize how angry, frustrated and miserable you really are. At that point, you may be in a position to get the help that you so desperately need.

Some day, you may have the clarity of thought to ask yourselves what you have done to make the world a better place. Most of you won't have a good answer to that question. I sincerely hope that some of you will eventually realize how screwed up your lives are.

It's going to take a long time to unwind all the bitterness and hostility that has entangled your minds. Think of it as a fishing reel with backlash. It can be straightened out, but it won't be easy. Best of luck to all of you.

You are without a doubt the most butt hurt individual I have ever encountered. Hopefully you will eventually be able to recognize how helpless, lazy, and miserable you really are. At that point, you may be in a position to get the help you desperately need from the google machine.

Some day, you may have the clarity of thought to ask yourself what you have done to make compd a better place. You more than likely won’t have a good answer to that question. I sincerely hope that you will eventually realize how screwed your turbo is.

It is going to take a long time for you to type “turbo bark” into the google machine and read the chit pot of threads devoted to this same topic. Think of your turbo like a fishing rod. Except it isn’t a fishing rod. It is a turbo. It cannot be straightened out, it will just break the shaft eventually. Best of luck to you.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. My dog has been barking for years and the little yard schitter is just fine.

Well, when I went to a 62/65/14 the bark started and I'm sure I have posted the questions on here and discussed it several times. Give the guy a break you big meanies.

Short answer: Your shaft won't break if you do it once in a while....but if you are an asshat on the street and do it every time you drive it, it will break sooner.

This is without doubt the sickest group of individuals I have ever encountered. Hopefully some of you will eventually be able to recognize how angry, frustrated and miserable you really are. At that point, you may be in a position to get the help that you so desperately need.

Some day, you may have the clarity of thought to ask yourselves what you have done to make the world a better place. Most of you won't have a good answer to that question. I sincerely hope that some of you will eventually realize how screwed up your lives are.

It's going to take a long time to unwind all the bitterness and hostility that has entangled your minds. Think of it as a fishing reel with backlash. It can be straightened out, but it won't be easy. Best of luck to all of you.

Dude. You are newb and the guys are having fun with you. Take it with a smile and get over it. There is more info on this website then all of the other diesel forums combined. Get yer big boy pants on and realize you are being tested. Thus far, you are failing. :hehe:

Last edited:
9150c81aa8ba525e2f860a5cbbe29058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Probably studies dicks. On the internet.

He has proven your point Mike.

He also believes he is less dumber than everyone else, that much is not clouded.

Damn that west coast time clock...

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Well, when I went to a 62/65/14 the bark started and I'm sure I have posted the questions on here and discussed it several times. Give the guy a break you big meanies.

Short answer: Your shaft won't break if you do it once in a while....but if you are an asshat on the street and do it every time you drive it, it will break sooner.

Dude. You are newb and the guys are having fun with you. Take it with a smile and get over it. There is more info on this website then all of the other diesel forums combined. Get yer big boy pants on and realize you are being tested. Thus far, you are failing. :hehe:

Go back to your other thread... Loser