Turbo question....

WOW..that is a great price for the D-tech turbo. i havn`t heard a whole lot about them though.... i guess maybe because its not one of the "big 3" do you have any experiance/knowledge of them?

I have been reading about them, and they seem to be a BW S300 without the markup, so far I haven't read of any complaints.

so if its a BW it uses bearings on the shaft as apposed to oil correct...or maybe its the other way around. Either way they claim to have a 1 year no hassle, replacement policy & polished housing upgrade for free.... not bad at all.

Maybe Forrest will chime in on them also.

I don't think so. The only turbo's I recall advertising ETT are BD. Not to say there aren't others, I just can't recall any right now.

whats your reasoning behind that LReiff????? i was just quoted a price on a D-tech & its in the neiborhood of $450 cheeper than the other big name guys.

do you have experiance with the d-tech`s?

Last edited:
E.D. uses ETT as do some others. Price is not always reflective of ETT, either way. If you want a turbo without ETT stay with Holset.

Yes extended tip technology some of the BW S3XX and S4XX have ETT wheels. My new S475 from Bullseye is.

Just a he351ve for now.

Please let me know when you get it up and running. I have a HE351VE on the way, and debated for a while over the 62/65/12 vs the VE..

I am really interested in your opinions on the two.