TX - Little River Diesel Throwdown | July 27th 2013

TheNatural31

Missing pieces.....
Altered Diesel Wurks and Angry Diesel are helping put on this event at Little River Dragway. I will have a flyer to put up by the end of next week. If anybody would like to sponsor or be a vendor at the event please shoot me a pm.

The classes are as followed:

- Sportsman
- 2 WD
- 4 WD
- Powder Puff

A dyno will be present as well in which I will have a link for later today. If anyone has any suggestions for other classes or anything in general just voice it. We are flying by the seat on this as of now.

The dyno that will be there is Texas Mobile Dyno. The cost is looking to be $75 dollars for 2 pulls. They have a facebook page you can check out for the time being as well.

Hope to see some of you out there.

sweet! It i don't break the night before,i may just have to make this!

You know I will be there. Can't wait to see what the truck will do with the new goodies. Probably gonna get the wife behind the wheel for a few passes.

Wish life would get out of the way so I could get mine going again. :(

That shutdown gets short real fast for anyone coming that's 11's or faster. LOL

Last edited:
I've always heard that about this track. I hope to make this race, but not looking forward to the braking part.

Here is the flyer for the event guys:

IMG_0847_zps13c1df93.jpg

I've always heard that about this track. I hope to make this race, but not looking forward to the braking part.

It's not THAT bad, but I was told by the guy in the other lane it looked scary! LOL.

I'll try to make it with the ford. Beats sitting at home, plus I can hound you in person about machine work and parts Taylor.:poke:

Altered Diesel Wurks and Angry Diesel are helping put on this event at Little River Dragway. I will have a flyer to put up by the end of next week. If anybody would like to sponsor or be a vendor at the event please shoot me a pm.

The classes are as followed:

- Sportsman
- 2 WD
- 4 WD
- Powder Puff

A dyno will be present as well in which I will have a link for later today. If anyone has any suggestions for other classes or anything in general just voice it. We are flying by the seat on this as of now.

I would be interested in helping out sponsor wise/ getting the word out and also attending event.

Let me know what ya need.

Might make it a weekend and try to make bothe races.

Any updates? What exactly is the 2x2, 4x4 and powder puff classes gonna be? Bracket, heads up?

Any updates? What exactly is the 2x2, 4x4 and powder puff classes gonna be? Bracket, heads up?

No updates other than trying to find another dyno. The one listed backed out. The classes you listed will be heads up. The powder puff will be bracket.