TX - Little River Diesel Throwdown | July 27th 2013

My wife had the baby yesterday so looks like i'll be able to make it saturday with the black truck and probably the flatbed will follow

Someone better get vids!! My motor won't be done anytime soon so I doubt ill be at any events unless I go in the wife's car to watch.

Congratulations Chris! I am Sure she loves you taking off to go racing the weekend after the new kid arrives... Can't wait to visit with everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Chris! I am Sure she loves you taking off to go racing the weekend after the new kid arrives..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. LOL. I'm pushing my luck by dragging my 8 month pregnant wife to this race! As long as my EWG blocker gets here, I'll be good to go.

This day just got changed up. Got called to work at 4:45am. Looks like I'm not making it today boys.

This was a heck of a fun little get together.
Awesome old track..
Andi would do it again in a heart beat!
Well except for the broken input shaft part!

Thank you to everyone who came out to support and hung in there through the end. You all made it a fun filled event. Everything went smoothly without hassle. Thanks again guys.

Good event Ronnie. Lets do the next one when its about 50* cooler.

Great event Ronnie and all involved! I had a blast and can't believe the turnout was so big. Finally met Taylor Manning and Ronnie from Altered. Little River is coolest track I've ever been to- shade trees everywhere, pretty smooth track, easy to find.

BTW, the reason I'm posting at 4 am is my utility trailer was stolen and I'm waiting for the cops to release it to me; not the best phone call, but it could have been worse.

Only complaint i had were the racers.
Clean your truck and don't dump the dirt on the track!

Chris perales was down in the 11.30's
The cumstang hita low 6 at part 1/8th mile with the chute out..

Yeah, Chris (RHP997) took the lowest 1/4 ET for the day with an 11.09.

Next one will be in the cooler months.

Thanks again guys.

Here's the 4x4 shootout finals time slip against daniel pierce from power source diesel

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375034134418.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375034134418.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0