UNOH Pulling Truck

this is every project......they have been wanting to build a pulling truck for almost 2 years and you know what.........it aint done.........its the same typical UNOH bull.......they say they dont have the money or sponsors.......but they can have open track day and can afford to destroy 5 or 6 dirt cars just to impress a couple people.........heck they would spend 10's of thousands of dollars to advertise in Lima when everyone in Lima knows we were there........but they wouldnt pay 1000 to send us to offroad races with the dually and trailer.......it is pathetic......if we could get 1 kid to go 1 session then that trip was paid for........but NO.......you might as well forget it.......this thing was doomed before it was even started..........Logan.
same **** at Wyotech..
lol, UNOH boys tryin to compete w/ the Wyotech pulling truck???
hmm they have along way to go..
haha, right. think the old CR5.9's got the ol' vp44 in the handbasket. last i heard from a buddy of mine that went there, said it was a banks 6gun stacked on a smarty. they were planning on 60% nozzles and II phat shaft. not sure what theyll do about the CP3, but it wont do sh!t if they dont do something! lol

iirc currently sits
smarty
60% inj
dual cp3
II 3" turbo
SBC DD.
banks intercooler/exhaust and piping
studs
lift pump IDK

think they finally got fueling to ~4000rpm..

they are planing on hitting keyston nationals this march.

they also have a 2wd RCLB 02 dmax that they are making a drag truck.. currently striped roll cage and some trans star allision upgrade tranny and EFI live

typical corpate boss what them to build something with no budget...:doh:

good luck with the build at UNOH...

i know the insturctors only run about ~100 mile radius from school for pulling
which kinda sucks..

heard some hype about that wyotech truck gonna lay down 1k+ on fuel at a dyno day...but it came up over 400hp short

we've hooked against the wyotech truck, i didn't see where it was so spectacular?

they where talking about building a truck in 2005 and it didnt happen, then in 2006 it didnt happen, then in 2007 they talked about a 6.9 as a puller, i laughed my a$$ off. I hope it gets built at least there will be something to do in the bunghole town.

heard some hype about that wyotech truck gonna lay down 1k+ on fuel at a dyno day...but it came up over 400hp short

im not sure a box 3" charger would lay 1000hp on a dyno. on a CR5.9

i know it has dynoed mid 600.... short either way you cut it for a 3" charger

I went to UNOH from june 03 to oct 05 and they were talking about making the old silver 3/4 ton gasser a puller then. I went to the campus the first time since 05 and man its changed but they have been tossing around the puller thing for a while I hope I get to come over and pull against it if they ever get it done. 1 ? is Mr Smith still there

ya im not sure about mr smith being around im never on the diesel side except to work on the truck.

ah that sucks those were the 2 best instructors there how long ago did smith leave I hope you guys got to meet that old cocknocker

I feel so old leaving there 4 years ago I went there like 2 months ago and didnt recognize the place or the cost of tuition it was cheap when I went

ah that sucks those were the 2 best instructors there how long ago did smith leave I hope you guys got to meet that old cocknocker

trammel and smith were the best the diesel program had, talked to trammel at sdx in 08 but didnt see him in 09. sucks to hear about them leaving.