up coming truck pulls pa or md

Hey whippit did you double check your vaccum line connector? One of the times i had my trans out late at night the vaccum connector for the t case was put on wrong and i had all kinds of noise and shifting problems in the t case. It might be something to check unless you know its internal.

Hey whippit did you double check your vaccum line connector? One of the times i had my trans out late at night the vaccum connector for the t case was put on wrong and i had all kinds of noise and shifting problems in the t case. It might be something to check unless you know its internal.

I didn't double check the vaccum lines yet, but the way the metal lines are formed and the length of the plastic/rubber lines really only go one way. But it will be the first thing I check. Thanks for the heads up Rob.

pa or md

any pulls pa or md north side of virginia or west for the next weekend the 5th or 7th monday. thanks in advance

I got a wedding, anything else this weekend coming up?

GDS outlaw diesel is running on Sunday the 6th. There are a few of us going up, not sure who all is pulling but I plan on pulling up there since I didn't have the truck done for west end.

Wyoming county fair is this week - Wednesday night are trucks and Thursday are tractors.

GDS outlaw diesel is running on Sunday the 6th. There are a few of us going up, not sure who all is pulling but I plan on pulling up there since I didn't have the truck done for west end.

Ill be there as long as the truck stays together thursday nite at GDS...I have BAD breakage luck at GDS

Wheres this at?

From Scranton / Wilkes-Barre, PA:

Follow I-81 North to I-380 South to I-84 East. Get off at Exit 17. Turn Right at the bottom to the exit ramp to follow Route 191 South approx. 8 miles to Newfoundland, PA. The Fair will be on the Right behind the Wallenpaupack South Elementary School.

From Mount Pocono / Tobyhanna, PA: Follow Route 196 North approx. 12 miles to 423 North. Go 3 miles. At the stop sign bear left onto 191 North. Go approx. 5 miles to Newfoundland, PA. The Fair will be on the Left behind the Wallenpaupack South Elementary School.

From Stroudsburg, PA: Follow Route 191 North approx. 25 miles to Newfoundland, PA

From Hawley, PA: Follow Route 6 East to Route 507 South (approx 15 miles). At the stop sign, bear Left onto 191 South. The Fair will be on the Right, behind the Wallenpaupack South Elementary School.

From Hamlin / Honesdale,PA: Follow Route 191 South approx. 8 miles to Newfoundland, PA.

From Canadensis, PA: Follow Route 447 North approx. 10 miles. At the blinking red light you can either turn right onto 191 North and parking will be on the Right. Or you can go straight at the blinking light and parking will be on the Right or Left.

From Cresco, PA: Follow Route 191 North approx. 10 miles to Newfoundland, PA.

Im pulling Wed at wyoming county then GDS on thurs then again on sunday!!

I wish I could go up to Wyoming County....it's just too far on a work night.:bang Well good luck Mike, I hope the truck stays together this week.

If anything...it will meltdown LOL i gotta try and get rid of this :ft:

Im gunna bump the fuel up another 100 or 150