up coming truck pulls pa or md

Mike sorry for not calling about not making it up. I had a horrible day today and the pull was the last thing on my mind. Our back hoe died on me today on the road when i was goin between jobs that were close, and I had to fix it today because its needed tomorro to do what i couldnt today, and parts didnt show up till 230 and i didnt get it running till 701. Im pissed i miss the pull cause the weather is awesome. Just gonna have to hope for another one to hit up.

Just talked to bob chapman. Three diesel classes Thursday night. Sunday the pull starts at 7. He said it's a RWYB class, 8000 lb. Not limited to just diesels. I'll be going up Sunday. I can't make it for Thursday.

Rob, what time are you heading up on Sunday? Maybe we can convoy?

Mike sorry for not calling about not making it up. I had a horrible day today and the pull was the last thing on my mind. Our back hoe died on me today on the road when i was goin between jobs that were close, and I had to fix it today because its needed tomorro to do what i couldnt today, and parts didnt show up till 230 and i didnt get it running till 701. Im pissed i miss the pull cause the weather is awesome. Just gonna have to hope for another one to hit up.

No problem...I know how it goes

Justin call me at 730-8349 if you can, im planning on joining the convoy from you/troys house but I dont know what time you guys are leaving...I may have to send the chic up earlier I think she gonna run the first gen but she def. wont be able to hang with us on the way up

Does anybody else know that theres a NY points pull earlier sunday and a bunch of mod guys are planning on coming to GDS after the points hook? Should make for a very interesting "run what ya brung" class... 8000lb dsl vs 6200lb 630-650 cube alcohol on bar tires :Cheer:

There's a pull at the Lebanon Expo Center on Sat 9/12. If there are enough trucks they said that make a 3.0 and larger Pro street class.

good deal, count me in, how do i know if they will have enough trucks ??

i can prob make it to lebanon. are they gonna payout if they have a class for us? and when does it start?

Yea thats a good ride for me any more info on #'s needed and payout. Would like to get a run on it before INDY!!!!

The pull is on, 10 trucks or 100. Pay outs will go by class and number of trucks in that class. More trucks more pay out.