up coming truck pulls pa or md

What are the classes on thurday and sunday? And whos rules do they use?

I THOUGHT Thursday night was stock diesel...so I'm not sure why Mike is going up there.:what:

Sunday is the outlaw diesel class, and from what I hear it is just a run what ya brung class.

What are the classes on thurday and sunday? And whos rules do they use?

OUTLAW class on sunday!!!

Thursday is a street class and a mod class, they are real easy to work with as far as ruleing, make the trek...come on up!!!

Can you run solid suspension in the mod on thursday? What time do you have to be registered by? Id like to pull thursday if i can at all, sunday would be tough.

Wish i could have my new tire by then also, Since i finally got the truck fueling now i need some better rubber, dont think i have enough bite.

I'll be pulling on 3/4 worn tires as well...but I can't make it Thursday. I really need my own tow rig...

I THOUGHT Thursday night was stock diesel...so I'm not sure why Mike is going up there.:what:

Sunday is the outlaw diesel class, and from what I hear it is just a run what ya brung class.

Its always been like this.. atleast for the past 6 years ive gone....

Can you run solid suspension in the mod on thursday? What time do you have to be registered by? Id like to pull thursday if i can at all, sunday would be tough.

Wish i could have my new tire by then also, Since i finally got the truck fueling now i need some better rubber, dont think i have enough bite.

get there for 5 if ya can, parking is tight

idk about solid but im sure it will be fine

Its a sticky track

Its always been like this.. atleast for the past 6 years ive gone....

get there for 5 if ya can, parking is tight

idk about solid but im sure it will be fine

Its a sticky track

I think 530 would be earliest i could possibly show up if i make it. Doesnt sound like a place for our 53ft trailer then:evil

I think 530 would be earliest i could possibly show up if i make it. Doesnt sound like a place for our 53ft trailer then:evil

Weeellllllll im sure we could make room for ya

5:30 should be fine

if your coming call me, ill guide you in 570-702-2226

do you know if you have to pull thursday to pull sunday?
If not we might make the trip up.

I'm going to call the guy that's running the show tomorrow.. ill get all the details of both nights and post up ASAP

thanks mike we would like to pull with you guys again we had a blast the last time.

Just talked to bob chapman. Three diesel classes Thursday night. Sunday the pull starts at 7. He said it's a RWYB class, 8000 lb. Not limited to just diesels. I'll be going up Sunday. I can't make it for Thursday.

Well ill be makin tomorro, I got a smaller trailer cause the 53 is not gonna be around tomorro. Only down side is i have to swap front tire back and forth to fit on it. Ill be leaving at 430 at the latest so i might be cutting it close to getting there at 6. Mike you might have to pull some strings and tell them to save me a spot in the lineup.
Rob