up coming truck pulls pa or md

what time does it start, and whats the classes?

if they dont rain out maybe ill head up

I have 2 numbers for lebanon and the first is 717-273-3681 and the 2nd is 717-821-3703. I have been calling the first number and I just called again at 1:15 and they said they still didn't know yet. The pull starts at 7

Lol the rebel sled in my picture is from New Jersey state fair a few weeks ago but the one in you picture the full throttle is the one lebanon usually has

the labonan pull has been cancelled they might have the pull fri dodnt know for sure

Brett, do you have any info on bloomsburg fair? I checked there website and couldnt find any info on a truck pull.

Correction on bloomsburg. i just saw on there site today that its open to anyone as long as you meet there pro stock diesel rules. $30 hook fee and $550 to win. Looks like ill be moving my radiator

Correction on bloomsburg. i just saw on there site today that its open to anyone as long as you meet there pro stock diesel rules. $30 hook fee and $550 to win. Looks like ill be moving my radiator

WOW that new this year!!

What is the date for Bloomsburg? Hopefully I can have the truck back together for that.

Anyone know if there is a pull at snyder county this sat the 19th, and if they rescheduled lebanon for this fri?