up coming truck pulls pa or md

Jp didnt you look close enough. I posted it yesterday they are using full pull's rules

Yes Jovan actually I saw that on a different thread after I posted this today. Jason had told me this was to be on the 26th when they were bringing another sled in and such.

I am planning on it but not sure now I just found out I was invited to NADM Indy Jamboree this saturday in Indiana so I will have to see

Anyone going to the Charles County Fair on the 19th?

I keep seeing the signs for the truck/tractor pull, but haven't actually looked it up.

Weather is looking good for puling tomorro. Hope we have a good show out in selingrove for the sctp pull.

Well the streak of crappy luck continues. Didnt make the selinsgrove pull tonight. This mourning my clutch started slipping pulling our goose hunting trailer home(to much wieght from all the geese we harvested:umno: 2. So my buddy was pulling the trailer out with his ford, started puking antifreeze on the first mountain pass. Babied it over that and then we blew a tire out on the trailer cause of the beautiful pa roads. So till we got a spare and back in motion it was 700 o clock so we just came home and chaulked up another loss. Gonna shoot for bloomsburg next i guess.

Damn sorry to hear about the bad luck Rob. I'm trying to get the truck together to run at Wyoming County next weekend.

I got a 3.6 back on it for the 1st time since that test n tune back in april. Wyoming county will be my 1st hook with it, exh housing is a little bigger than the one i ran before so im not sure if im gonna be able to light it but we will see what happens.

Just went past Lorah's Pig Farm today. Saw there is a pull for oct 3. Don't know details. Or what all runs there.

Hope it works for you brett, I was gonna take a cruise up to spectate at wyo, but theres a bacholer party i must attend instead. But i cant complain. Ill run over at bloom just to get a hook in cause that will be my last for the year, so i hope its nice weather to see how it does on a dry track.