Vegas race May 5/6...who's in ?

A little o/t, but anyone know how strict they are about crank height in Vegas? I want to be come prepared if I need to put the baby tires on.

DHRA tech usually goes by your ET. If you are slower than 15.00 in the quarter he will usually let you run.

Last edited:
No offense Eric, but sometimes your tech guy gives me the creeps LOL

EMcBride said:
DHRA tech usually gos by your ET. If you are slower than 15.00 in the quarter he will usually let you run.

Hmmm... I am a couple seconds faster than that. Didn't they let Maddog run on his 37s?

cjohnson said:
Tom will be there. . . and so will I. Can't wait.

Craig
So will I.....arriving Wednesday night and leaving Sunday or Monday, guess it depends on what events are still running on Sunday. :rockwoot:

Joe

I would like to go, I need to save some funds and survive the race at SpeedWorld in AZ.

Need to look up what Hotel is inbetween the strip and track so we can get in trouble in both places.

alldiesels said:
we will be there, hopefully shoing off some new "stuff" :}
robert
I think I'll be going to this one too. Bring lots of tasty new stuff Roberto. My truck will be hungry. How close is this event to the strip?

cjohnson said:
Tom will be there. . . and so will I. Can't wait.

Craig

Great! Spectators are always welcome! :shake:

We'll be there.

duke1n said:
I think I'll be going to this one too. Bring lots of tasty new stuff Roberto. My truck will be hungry. How close is this event to the strip?

Close enough to walk

I'll be there...that'll definatly be a godd weekend for the boys. Drag racing the diesels and spending the Washingtons at the Gentlemens Club ;-)

Will they let anyone race at DHRA events? I've just got a little 350hp Stroker. Low 15's are my best times thus far