Water/meth questions

And really....if I have 2 different solenoids that energize at different times, to different sized nozzles, it's not a different "Stage"? What is it then?

A different configuration.

I've had many different configurations of devices in my 300D, does that mean its a stage 13 car?

Our Diesel Stage 1 kit is adjustable from 1 to 19PSI. This kit is designed for low boost motors making it the stage 1.

Our Diesel Stage 2 kit is adjustable from 6 to 100PSI. This kit is designed for higher boost motors making it the stage 2.

Our Diesel Stage 3 kit has a digital in cab contoller. This kit has a BOOST mode and a TOW mode. The name Stage 3 comes in due to the different modes and the digital controller.

Our Stage 3 MPG-MAX system has a MPG nozzle and a power nozzle. I would consider this a 2 stage system because the nozzles come on at different times. The MPG-MAX also has a TOW mode.

Hope this clears up a little bit of the confusion on here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Grant

LOL, Good timing snowtech. Maybe you should debate stages of nitrous next Zedd? :eek:wned:

Ummmm, so your complaining about their marketing? Why do you care what they call it? Whats up with the negative connotations in most of your post's? If your here simply to stir up crap, your not gonna last very long.

With a water/meth system such as a Snow stage 2 , is it run "on" all the time or just when towing and givn 'er ? Don't tow heavy , but with my ID tow file , if I try to run over 60mph , I'll see 1200+ easy. I have a VGT-ss , tuned ficm, DDP 90's , fass95, Airraid , Banks bonnet and tubes , exhaust , fluidampr , studs and converter. Tunes by ID and DJ.

I would check out alcohol injection stage1 adjustable boost activated 1-25 ps boost they are way cheap and they are great if you are not towing to much but you can go to higher STAGES:hehe: yes there are stage lol ( we actually towed alot though lol) . We got one , but sold it :(

Yep............

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to ignore me.

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE WILL. When you have one solenoid and nozzle activating at x psi, and another activating at y psi, what do YOU call it? Please enlighten us with your wisdom. And by all means, please inform the manufacturers of these systems, water injection and nitrous, that they dont know what they are talking about.:badidea:

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to ignore me.

Actually, if I don't like it I can make the entire site ignore you. I was trying to be helpful, and make a suggestion, that Guys around here that start out like you, don't tend to have a great deal of longevity. Simply put, Perhaps you should read the home page. If you want to act like an ass, that's fine we have a few of them. If you want to use this site and be a member like the site was designed for, (useful information, sharing tech secrets, etc...etc), you might find it a lot more useful. Your call!:nail:

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE WILL. When you have one solenoid and nozzle activating at x psi, and another activating at y psi, what do YOU call it?
If you had been keeping up...its called "a different configuration".
The whole "stages" bit is for teenagers "tuning" their 150k mile 4-banger Hondas.

What stage intake and exhaust do you have?

Actually, if I don't like it I can make the entire site ignore you.
Ooooo...I won't be able to browse a low-traffic forum that has little relating to my vehicles, my life will be at an end. :umno:

I'm here because modern pickups are using VNT/VGT turbos. What I learn from them can apply to my old-tech cars to enhance their power and drivability.

As I said, if you don't like my way of working then ignore me and we'll both be happy. K? :thankyou2:

So what Would you call industrial injection's stage I or stage II hybrid turbo's? Are they just configurations also. Or how about guys who build injectors and either call them a stage I, stage II stage III stage IV and etc. Are these just configurations also?

If you had been keeping up...its called "a different configuration".
So you want them to change their marketing and call it Different configurations 1, Different configurations 2.......Yeah that makes it much more marketable.

Ooooo...I won't be able to browse a low-traffic forum that has little relating to my vehicles, my life will be at an end. :umno:

I'm here because modern pickups are using VNT/VGT turbos. What I learn from them can apply to my old-tech cars to enhance their power and drivability.

As I said, if you don't like my way of working then ignore me and we'll both be happy. K? :thankyou2:

Unfortunately, I don't have that option. I get to read all the positive post's, like yours, from young "do nothing, talk tough, E-thugs" ,like you, with your vast 25 years of experience on the planet. If your hear to learn about VNT/VGT turbo's, it may be wise to read more and act like an ass less. K? I am sure that all the companies using "stage X" to describe your products are rethinking their entire marketing plan as you type.

Perhaps you should start over Newbie, K? :thankyou2:

Are these just configurations also?
That would seem to be the case wouldn't it?

Again, its completely marketing. Rather than "stages", how about a name that describes the attractive features of the product? Nozzle size or flow rate, etc. Something that would appeal to the mechanical nature of this genera.

blah blah blah blah blah, typical "my internet power makes me think I'm better than you so I'm belittling you"
All you're doing is making yourself look immature. You're trying so hard to put me down with Ad Hominem attacks against my age and attitude instead of debating my beliefs or fact points.

That would seem to be the case wouldn't it?

Again, its completely marketing. Rather than "stages", how about a name that describes the attractive features of the product? Nozzle size or flow rate, etc. Something that would appeal to the mechanical nature of this genera.

All you're doing is making yourself look immature. You're trying so hard to put me down with Ad Hominem attacks against my age and attitude instead of debating my beliefs or fact points.

So from what you are saying the entire automotive market is wrong and you are right....:doh:

Pretty much every automotive company with available upgrades calls them stages its been that way for a long time.

So from what you are saying the entire automotive market is wrong and you are right.
No. I'm saying they are 100% right. They aren't marketing to professionals, they're marketing to kids with money.

Banks is a perfect example of this. He started out as a true engineer but he eventually succumbed to the almighty dollar and lowered his standards bar to the ground. Now they need pretty looking graphics intensive charts and shiny exhaust tips to sell.

No. I'm saying they are 100% right. They aren't marketing to professionals, they're marketing to kids with money.

Yeah it could never be because a stage 2 system actually has 2 different stages.

The point is that the term "stage" is overused and useless in comparing one system to another system.

"Stage 2 Water Injection System" means nothing; "Stage 2 Snow Water Injection System" means something.