Water/meth questions

That would seem to be the case wouldn't it?

Again, its completely marketing. Rather than "stages", how about a name that describes the attractive features of the product? Nozzle size or flow rate, etc. Something that would appeal to the mechanical nature of this genera.

QUOTE]

no not really. Oh and if this is such a low traffic site, then why don't you go to another site that talks about vgt's.

That would seem to be the case wouldn't it?

Again, its completely marketing. Rather than "stages", how about a name that describes the attractive features of the product? Nozzle size or flow rate, etc. Something that would appeal to the mechanical nature of this genera.
They do, their stage 2 system has x pump that flows y, and is controlled by a basic mechanical control system. Their stage three has x Pump that flows y, and is controlled by a much more advance digital controller, hence their stage three kit is "more advanced" and is able to better control EGT's than their more "Basic" stage 2 kit.

All you're doing is making yourself look immature. You're trying so hard to put me down with Ad Hominem attacks against my age and attitude instead of debating my beliefs or fact points.

You are incorrect. You come on here as a new guy that no one or few know. Within your first 20+ post's, you have a very negative attitude and provide very useful information. In my first posts I ask, Why the negative attitude in your post's, and you come back with "Ignore me if you don't like it". Again Negative attitude. You start talking about how "stages are for the young ricer type kids" and I find that humorous given the fact that your 25 years old. Pretty much right in the middle of the age group that you are singling out and belittling on this website where the majority of the demographic is in the age group, and uses the term stages to describe, (as do the marketing people selling) a certain product. You call guys out, act like an immature spoiled braniac adolescent, have very little positive to say in any of your post, belittle the very site that you are posting on, and then report a post that I am a troll????? LOL Perhaps you need to take a look at your history here and start anew.

You want to talk down on the members here, talk down on the site, and be internet tough. You want a spirited intellectual debate, yet when someone ask you why the negativity, you reply with a smart ass remark, more negativity, and continue down the same path as you started. Like I said before, guys like you don't last long around here. Its your call man, how do you want to proceed from here?

With a water/meth system such as a Snow stage 2 , is it run "on" all the time or just when towing and givn 'er ? Don't tow heavy , but with my ID tow file , if I try to run over 60mph , I'll see 1200+ easy. I have a VGT-ss , tuned ficm, DDP 90's , fass95, Airraid , Banks bonnet and tubes , exhaust , fluidampr , studs and converter. Tunes by ID and DJ.

I would say with my experience that your EGT Problems come from DDP. If you are happy with the way they perform (MPG, Power, Smoke, etc.) I would look at a snow kit also.

I've heard from others to ditch the DDP injectors. My mileage improved , but that was with the new tunes as well. Actually , that was with everything except exhaust and air intake. Maybe I can get a deal on Ivan's !

I will have a set of 190's for sale in about 3 months.

I just ran to Havre and back, ran around town, and still have a quarter tank showing. (I know it will take a least 100 liters now)
The trip meter is showing 566.7 km's right now....not too bad for winter fuel.